• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2010 Steam Holiday Sale Thread: of GAF collectively handing over wallet to Based Gabe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xzior

CvjSD.jpg

Cirruss said:
I feel we are due for some Dawn of War.

Speaking of, I have been pretty tempted to buy the THQ pack for $49.99, both Dawn of Wars, all the expansions for both, company of heroes + expansions, frontlines, metro 2033.

Titan Quest, Stalker, Full Spectrum Warrior too but I already own those.

To me that's probably the best deal in this whole sale, unless you just don't like Relic's RTSes. I've played the demos of all those games enough to know that I would like them, I just never wanted to get each individual package for it's full price...

But back to your point... a Dawn of War specific sale would be great.

clav

Joe Molotov said:
Annnnnnnnnd....there's no sales. :(
There are. Just not heavily discounted.

Either that, someone forgot to make the daily page for today.

I hope it's the later.

And so it lives.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
The Ball 75%
Swords and Soldiers 75%
Hearts of Iron Complete 75%
K&L Dog Days 75%
Greed Corp 75%
P vs Z, 66%
Amnesia 66%
Quake Collection 66%
Dead Space 66%
Brothers in Arms 75%
City of whatever 75%
Sniper Ghost Wolf 75%

Proc

phew, was out all yesterday, just getting back today.

grabbed warband and sim city in the nick of time! crazy deals. I love the original mount and blade's combat but didn't care for the campaign...I should love this.

drhankmccoyphd

Neo Member
Amnesia am get. Thinking about Dead Space. I know I should like it bc I dig sci-fi, just never brought myself to play it.

edit: sweet and I have a penumbra so it was sub $5!

Yaweee

Amensia with a discount ($4.80) if you own a Penumbra game? Damn, nice.

Kane and Lynch 2 for $5 already? Not going to get it, but I expect a lot of people to bite.

CoH: Worthless. I really think the Steam MMO sales are dumb.

MNC

Uh, boring sale :lol Might bite for either Dead Space or PvZ... but I shouldn't since I've already played them...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom