• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2010 Steam Holiday Sale Thread: of GAF collectively handing over wallet to Based Gabe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toma

Let me show you through these halls, my friend, where treasures of indie gaming await...
FUCK YEAH :D

Europa Universalis for 5€

This sale was golden.

IrishNinja

L4D2 $6.79! lotta happy Gaffers.

not much for me, GTA IV looks interesting but not $10 interesting. if you pass up Shatter at 2.50, you're awful.

kamspy

Activision trolling Raven again.:lol

IrishNinja said:
L4D2 $6.79! lotta happy Gaffers.

not much for me, GTA IV looks interesting but not $10 interesting. if you pass up Shatter at 2.50, you're awful.

Gay Tony is the best looking PC game I've ever played. I was shocked too.

Darklord

Banned
Grimm Fandango said:
15rjmgz.jpg

What's the bottom left and one right of L4D2? It just not not avalible in my region. :\

Also, how do the friends scoring stuff work on the PC version on NFS? Really tempted to buy it but I heard it's best with lots of fellow players.

IrishNinja

indie deal of the day: Arcadia, $1.70.

"really awesome game...for about five minutes." - Joe Molotov :lol

kamspy said:
Gay Tony is the best looking PC game I've ever played. I was shocked too.

fuck, i didnt notice it was "complete"...ok, kinda tempted.

ps aw fuckoff with all the vampires :lol :lol

stuminus3

Hmm... I think I'll pass today. I've been waiting for Singularity and Transformers, but that's not really much of a deal compared to what else is on there. I can wait til next time.

Kayhan

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU...................no Bloodlines

EU III Complete isn't really complete - it doesn't have Divine Wind

GTA IV Complete isn't really complete - it doesn't have ENB series mod

Since when is Singularity available on Steam in the UK? :lol I remember someone making a thread about the game a month or so ago and it wasn't on there.

Ah well, I'm getting it.

Hmmm NFS...

Haven't been too crazy for this year's sales. $0 spent so far. Though I should have bought New Vegas and Crysis double pack. *plays more Donkey Kong*

rogue74

Vik_Vaughn said:
Modded Oblivion here I come.

I'm tempted, but scared off by the modding. It seems like I will spend hours upon hours trying to get the mods to work correctly and then lose interest in playing the actual game.

Any word on Hegemony or Grand Ages: Rome? I would have gotten EUIII but I can't manage to run the demo. Maybe it's a W7 issue, but it crashes every single time.

Darklord said:
What's the bottom left and one right of L4D2? It just not not avalible in my region. :\

Also, how do the friends scoring stuff work on the PC version on NFS? Really tempted to buy it but I heard it's best with lots of fellow players.
Singularity and Transformers War for Cybertron

Darklord said:

Transformers: War for Cybertron
and
Singularity

edit: beaten

Dipswitch

Good price on GTA IV Complete - I already had GTA IV and just bought the EFLC from Amazon the other day for $7.50, so I'm still ahead of the game. Would have been nice to own them on Steam, but oh well.

CaLe

I really recommend people try Star Trek Online. They have made HUGE improvements to the game since the release.

It's also quite a stunning game visually.

syoaran

Ok, I'm confused. Steam says I have GTA4 complete edition already, but when I try and access the stories - it just opens games for live.... Confusing.

rogue74 said:
I'm tempted, but scared off by the modding. It seems like I will spend hours upon hours trying to get the mods to work correctly and then lose interest in playing the actual game.
Has happened t me. Especially when I keep finding new stuff to add to my modlist and you cant really progress without screwing up saves. If you limit yourself and take the time with modding though its completely worth it. I seriously wont even consider playing the game without modding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom