• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2010 Steam Holiday Sale Thread: of GAF collectively handing over wallet to Based Gabe

Status
Not open for further replies.
315zolt.jpg

stuminus3

Sweet, Bioshock 2 for $3 less than it was yesterday. :lol

Oh well. I said I'd get it on Steam for the holidays. $10 down already.

LCfiner

Lara Croft and Polynomial will be mine :D

(already own Witcher. and Burnout Paradise for 360)

edit: I paid 7 bucks for The Witcher in the summer. I got ripped off, man :D

WEGGLES

Oh god.

I think I'm safe!

Only slightly tempted to buy Burnout.

Tried to buy The Witcher, apparently I own it already :lol

ColonelColon said:
:lol
It's a great deal. I'm sure you won't regret it.

I was only not buying it cause $10 for fear 1 and 2 seemed like a lot since f2 doesn't interest me. $2.50 for just Fear 1 was all it took. :lol

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Puzzle Quest 1. Done and done.

Burnout & RE5 are tempting, but I have to hold strong.

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered
God, if you people pass up Witcher after all this begging, GODDAMN.

Also, you all better buy Lara Croft. It's a fucking steal at 5$ and it's even cheaper if you own another Tomb Raider game.

Wallach

If someone that owns a Tomb Raider game already (so it's cheaper) can they gift the game to someone else and still get the discount?

Yaweee

Artofwar420 said:
I think I'm gonna get Bioshock 2. Who thinks this is gonna come down in price even more?

If you wait long enough, you could get it for $5 like Bioshock 1 occassionally shows up for. But that might take a very long time, and is very unlikely they'll do another, cheaper deal on it later as part of their Holiday Sale.

Forkball

YES WITCHER. My complaint from yesterday paid off. I also might pick up Puzzle Quest. Is Lara Croft really that good? I haven't played a Tomb Raider game since the PS1 era.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom