• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2010 Steam Holiday Sale Thread: of GAF collectively handing over wallet to Based Gabe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sipowicz

Banned
i definitely want bloodlines and dragon age. blur too

what about mass effect 2? is no-one interested in that?

edit just saw whtrmans post. nm

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
Yeah I am tempted on Bioshock but I'd actually rather play that on a console.

FUCK I had been so good on not building up a backlog now this is killing that idea. Damn you Based Gabe.

Corto

Sipowicz said:
what games does everyone want to see in the sale?

Europa Universalis III, Warband: Mount & Blade, Dawn of War 2, Empire Total War+ Napoleon and Hearts of Iron III. Make it so Gabe!

Corky

Nine out of ten orphans can't tell the difference.
DSN2K said:
Dragon Age Ultimate for under £10 be nice :D

something tells me you're going to be veeery surprised.

I...I have no source....I lied, I'm sorry...I'm sorry

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
I have $25 left to spend and will jump on any one of these with no regrets no matter what comes up after them:

Dragon Age Ultimate Edition - $25
Dead Rising 2 - $15
Blur - $10
Mass Effect 2 - $7.50

If those don't happen, I have plenty of "backup" deals I am ready to jump on that are good through the end of the sale.

Askani

Sorry, I haven't been following the whole thread, but is there a spreadsheet of all the discounted games like last year? I don't have internet at home right now and Steam is blocked at work. I'm having people gift me daily deals I want and paying them back, but I'd like to see all of it.

D4Danger

Unconfirmed Member
2YFGn.gif

jediyoshi

Catshade said:
Vampire: The Masquerade: Bloodlines on sale for 50% off!

Bloodlines was one of the last PC games I remember buying retail and the damn game doesn't come with a serial key (which would have been nice to authenticate a Steam version from).

AshMcCool

My guess was the witcher today. I got that right, yay! Among my guesses: Bioware Games like ME2 and DA:O (obvious), Deathspank(both), Shank, Metro 2033, Monkey 2.

Das-J

Law of the West
I thought I was done with Christmas shopping, but the following for #30 was just too good to pass up! :D

- Just Cause 2
- Laura Croft and the Guardian of Light
- Bioshock II

Sipowicz said:
what games does everyone want to see in the sale?

I've wanted a cheap Splinter Cell Conviction for awhile now since I don't own a 360. It went on sale for around $25 at thanksgiving but I said no thanks I'll see you at Christmas

I better not be stood up!

Sysgen

Diomedeskun said:
If you don't own the Witcher and you play anything other than casual or sports games, go ahead and buy the game right now.

Has anyone tried out Nyxquest for the PC? I loved the Wii demo, and the bundle price is pretty tempting on steam, but I've heard that it's really glitchy.

Also wanted to see if anyone has played Diamond Dan, since it is the only game I think I might want out of the Brain pack other than Zenbound 2, and I might just get that by itself if Diamond Dan is not that great.

Will probably get the Kids Pack and the 2D pack, just not sure about the Fantasy and Brain pack.

If your still reading Diamond Dan with a 360 controller using Xpadder configured to your liking is great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom