• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2010 Steam Holiday Sale Thread: of GAF collectively handing over wallet to Based Gabe

Status
Not open for further replies.

-Rogue5-

I said it yesterday, but I'm gonna feel mightily ripped off if ME1 and DA:O end up being 75% off... I know they're trying to make money, but it's a blatant ripping off of those who can't check the stuff everyday...

...granted I plan on checking everyday, but that's besides the point.

EDIT: t-minus 1min.

LiHc9.gif

Volcynika

-Rogue5- said:
I said it yesterday, but I'm gonna feel mightily ripped off if ME1 and DA:O end up being 75% off... I know they're trying to make money, but it's a blatant ripping off of those who can't check the stuff everyday...

...granted I plan on checking everyday, but that's besides the point.

EDIT: t-minus 1min.

Not a rip-off. People know how the sale is structured. They just gotta deal with it!

drizzle

Axel Hertz
Lucas Arts blew the whistle a little too soon:

Monkey Island Adventures
Gift the gift of Monkey Island this holiday season on Steam, iPhone or iPad. All Monkey Island Special Edition titles are on sale now. Happy Holidays!

Teknoman

Edgeward said:
Goddamit, I wish I can get it working like that. I get an annoying as green line at the top of my screen and it's slightly jittery and fps is not 60 even on medium graphical settings.

i5 3.2 ghz
Win 7 64-bit
ATI Radeon HD 5670 1 gig

Help me PC gaf, this is seriously pissing me off. I tried switching to various compatibility modes but all it does is constantly restart the launcher.

Strange, my config is about the same as yours

AMD Phenom II X4 955 3.2ghz
Windows 7 64 bit
Radeon HD 4870 1GB
4GB ram

Running it at 1440x900, all details maxed, 8x AA, but Vsync disabled.

Dreohboy

As soon as I can get to the bank and make a deposit...

Assassins Creed 2..YES!!!!! Not a huge savings, but worth $15
Aliens vs. Predators...meh, but only $5. My son will love it.

I need a bigger hard drive. Steam should offer hard drive deals too. :lol

SapientWolf

Trucker Sexologist
Hey, wait a minute... Wasn't AC2 already $14.99? I already bought Clones for $4.99 too. The prices might not be set correctly. I wouldn't buy anything just yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom