• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2010 Steam Holiday Sale Thread: of GAF collectively handing over wallet to Based Gabe

Status
Not open for further replies.
rtm39k.jpg

Nabs

dead rising 2 is still too expensive for me. darksiders is getting bought.

edit: hmmm. if you own RE5 you get DR2 for 15.

1-D_FTW

Wings of Prey is so mine.

Though with the HORRIBLE 3 install DRM, I won't load it until I get around to buying a flight stick.

6 dollars is throwaway price. Which is what it is. A throwaway game with that DRM.

Cindres

Vied for a tag related to cocks, so here it is.
Well today sucks. Finally bought JC2 earlier so that can pull me through the next 24 hours :p

stuminus3

Sweet, nothing at all for me today, I own most of that already and don't want the rest!

I'm sorely tempted by Op Flashpoint Dragon Rising just because it's only $3, that's less than my coffee cost this morning. But I know I won't like it.

Alright, Mass Effect is 9.99. Like I said yesterday, I will gift it to the first 2 people who post a link to there account. All that ask is, if you get please play it. Thanks.

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
Fuck you Steam, I really want Blood Bowl, but not for freaking 20 Euros :( How much is it in real money?

dani_dc

Don't think I'll be getting anything today.

Darksiders is the best promotion but already have it for 360 and don't think I'll be replaying it.

Mass Effect 1 was also cheaper last year.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Hahaha.. today is the day of missing the mark.

Dead Rising 2 for $20? I said $15
Blur for $15? I said $10
Mass Effect 2 for $10? I said $7.50

You get NOTHING! GOOD DAY, SIR!

Mairu

Mass Effect 1 costing $10 is a really shitty deal. That's the same price as the sequel! :lol

Getting Alpha Protocol. MAYBE getting Dead Rising 2 & Darksiders... I did completely play through Darksiders on 360 but hmmm...

What ONE game should I get today? (Apart from Mass Effect & Mass Effect 2)

I'm interested in Alpha Protocol and Darksiders but I think I'm more interested in Darksiders.

I would like to know you guy's opinions.

careksims

Okay Wings of Prey... need to think about it because of DRM. I do have a nice flight stick lying around. Dead Rising 2 is still too much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom