• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT| Don't Compare Refs to Cigarettes

Status
Not open for further replies.
xxxstylzxxx said:
Still don't understand all the Knicks hate in this thread. It's not like they've been relevant for the last 7 seasons.

I don't like the Knicks because their fans on RealGM suck. Also, because I like seeing Pringles lose. But I like seeing them relevant.

jjasper

Damn Battier's wife went into labor. Crazy day for him.

TheGreatMightyPoo said:
How come the Grizzlies are scary yet they don't get much attention like the Blazers and Nuggets???

The Grizzlies present some matchup problems.

Cause no one has watch us play all year and don't know anything about us?

So the hornets actually pulled it out? Good to have the first upset of the playoffs.

exarkun

I put money on the knicks with 6 to 1 odds. Should I feel terrible?

edit: my boy made over 1k on that hornets game. Vegas had an absurd line on the game. So I said fuck, gonna bet in this crazy climate.

Omiee

Man the knicks realy got lucky with fields. Will be interesting to see what both benches will do.
Thats why knicks fans should be worried, they have a horrible bench.

lmfao, Lakers. Getting blown out at home against a team missing its best player. Hayward murdered the Phil and Kobe era, love it.

Knicks realize that Rondo sucks, this will be closer than I thought.

Man, the playoffs are awesome. Good games back to back to back.

I expect this Knicks/Celtic series to be good as well. Where is Knicks-age with their hype? Fan up!

The Crimson Blur said:
So basically you are taking statistics that indicate that the Lakers couldn't stop the Hornets all night, and that the Lakers played miserable team defense, and you are spinning it as a positive for the Lakers.

Cognitive dissonance.

I'm saying it was a fluke. 1 game does not make a trend. the 5 games in total, along with the season, do

I think NOH will get another game, tbh.

Prolly Game 3.

Definitely could. Just saying if I had to lay money on it, I'd pick Memphis. But it will probably be a tie.

Omiee

Ninja Scooter said:
Jermaine O'Neal is starting for a playoff team? Please god, give me a Lakers/Celtics Finals. I know nobody else wants it but please.

Hey i would love another celtics knicks game.

ItWasMeantToBe19 said:
lmfao, Lakers. Getting blown out at home against a team missing its best player. Hayward murdered the Phil and Kobe era, love it.

Knicks realize that Rondo sucks, this will be closer than I thought.

Deron 3 series vs LAL - 0 series leads.

CP3 1 series vs LAL. 1 lead.

Just sayin'

The Crimson Blur said:
The fact that they haven't already done it is an ultimate failure.

The other vets gotta step up. I can't be the only one calling out triple Ls.
The best way to call it out is to ignore them. I'll pay attention to thekad before I listen to that mess.

ItWasMeantToBe19 said:

Hey at least we know the Hornets won't be swept by the Lakers, unlike...

EDIT: KNICKS BLOWING OUT THE CZZZ BY 3.

Omiee

Rondo better work on a jump shot this off season. Keeping a guy that wide open is like a goal keeper stepping away from the goal when the opposition gets a freekick. Has to be awful for your confidence.

MikeTyson

Banned
Black Mamba said:
I'm saying it was a fluke. 1 game does not make a trend. the 5 games in total, along with the season, do

Definitely could. Just saying if I had to lay money on it, I'd pick Memphis. But it will probably be a tie.
Jason Kidd's outburst in last nights game is the only fluke.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom