• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT| Don't Compare Refs to Cigarettes

Status
Not open for further replies.
exarkun said:
This thread is just full of every kind of emotion, except the real kind. In NBA 2k do they adjust stats based on current level of play? I need to know if I can update my roster and still play as the Lakers and win when my friend plays as the Raptors. lemme know!
yeah, i believe so.
Rodeo Clown said:
Too soon.
we're not going back to sacramento!

irc active through the playoffs

server: studio64.yi.org
channel: #nba-age

irc clients:
windows - use mirc or xchat
mac - colloquy

NBA_AGE IRC (also the one stop destination to mock heat-age (via mibbit.com)
Chatzilla(firefox extention)

let's go boston!

I Push Fat Kids said:
Me too :(

I did it driving the left side of the key, got up in the air and came down on my friend's foot. Made the shot though!

hahahaha, good for you, man:)

One time I made a soccer penalty kick and chipped my kneecap of the foot I planted on.

At least I made the shot as well!!!!

I even broke my ankle by rolling it not too long ago jumping over a bush onto my driveway and landing wrong(maybe I landed on an uneven part):\

It wasn't a major break at all though and I didn't need a cast or anything ever, I just took much longer to start walking normally because I suck at the recovery process like that.

etiolate

Banned
Lakers should play Shannon more. Even if he can't guard Paul either, he at least makes Paul have to play defense. They should also set up Pau early. I wasn't seeing Gasol being given the ball to work much in the second half. He had a shitty game, but you got to involve him.

Of course, NO will counter Brown with the double PG lineup and Bibby/Bojax them, but there's really nothing you can do there. They shouldn't be playing the Hornet guards so tight. I'd rather Paula and Jack take jumpers than get everything inside.

oh forgot

Fakers lol

Blackface

Banned
I don't want to see any bitching out on bets.

When I lost my bet with DY last season I wore the avatar proudly even though he got BANNED, and couldn't give me one. I made one myself.

man up scrubs.

Omiee

Ninja Scooter said:
Pau's number is gonna be hanging at Staples one day. How mad can people be?

Im sure he will have an amazing game this series and all will be forgotten and people will be acting like he is the best bigman in the game.
Its just annoying to see people over reacting.
Especially TCB who it seems forgot about his team losing and has been doing everything to make us feel like lakers losing game 1 has been the biggest dip in years for this team.

Blackface said:
I don't want to see any bitching out on bets.

When I lost my bet with DY last season I wore the avatar proudly even though he got BANNED, and couldn't give me one. I made one myself.

man up scrubs.

Yours was better than any he could have made too. Shit was hilarious.

+respect to mah homeboy TRAX

The Crimson Blur said:
Yes it is. Because they won. Trust me, no Hornet fan is discouraged because of some garbage stats you are trying to manipulate to form an argument.

There is nothing discouraging about outplaying the opposing team.

Of course encouraged for winning. The more you win, the more random luck can put you over the hump. But I'm saying it's not an encouraging sign going forward.

Should Lakers win in 5, I will remind you of this like I reminded you how Spurs were not winning more than 63 games.

And who turned out right that time?

KingGondo

Banned
dIEHARD said:
charsace getting that salt out before the Knicks get embarrassed.
Don't worry, KG brought the

ASA32-z.jpg

charsace

dIEHARD said:
charsace getting that salt out before the Knicks get embarrassed.
I still don't see your new avatar. I spent 10 minutes working on it this morning. Loving already got what I was making for you.

thekad said:
your team losing their playoff opener (at home). your boy stinking it up in the clutch.

while Lebron and co. breeze by

Now he's my boy?

kadme is shooting 0/3 so far today but it's ok, he's a volume shooter, just like his favorite 2 guard.

diehard

Fleer
charsace said:
I still don't see your new avatar. I spent 10 minutes working on it this morning. Loving already got what I was making for you.
send it again you bitch im not going back to look for it

Black Mamba said:
Of course encouraged for winning. The more you win, the more random luck can put you over the hump. But I'm saying it's not an encouraging sign going forward.

Should Lakers win in 5, I will remind you of this like I reminded you how Spurs were not winning more than 63 games.

And who turned out right that time?

Oh, I'm not saying the Lakers will lose the series. Don't get me wrong. I fully expect "random luck" (aka Helmeppo's will) to go the Lakers' way the rest of the series, as it always does. After all, thats why the Lakers win series. Same thing happened with the Rockets. I wouldn't be surprised if CP3 goes down like Yao did if the Hornets take more games.

Lakers need West, Gray, and Chris Paul down to beat the Hornets after all.

Kevtones

Black Mamba said:
A+ game barely beats a D game.

NOH starters:
Ariza shot 2-13 and played terribly on both ends.
Okafor played 22 ineffective minutes and had 2 rebounds as the starting center.
Paul played marvelous.
Landry played tough on 6-13 shooting.
Belinelli disappeared in the 2nd half. Pretty sure he didn't score.

Jack and Gray played great but overall, it was hardly an A+ effort outside of Paul.

Jin34

After opening day I couldn't wait for the playoffs to start. The Celtics were so confident that they were better than anyone and when they played the Heat they had this "who the hell do you think you guys are? WE run this shit". Now I just feel like current the Celtics, all depressed and just wanting it to end. Thanks a lot Danny Ainge you stupid piece of shit.

charsace said:
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahaha.

33mtxs6.jpg

You mad like I really found a picture of one of your wives? Did I?
See Char knows how to win an avi bet. Put some creativity in it. DCX just splashes a naked Amare together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom