• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT| Don't Compare Refs to Cigarettes

Status
Not open for further replies.
TheGreatMightyPoo said:
What is Bill Walker???
Popcorn-13-Bill-Walker.gif

ryutaro's mama said:
First time I will ever agree with FMT.

Well, beside us both knowing that the Niners won their final chip ever with Steve Young.

PICK A SMITH, ANY SMITH

bro i dont even give a fuck about a superbowl. i'll settle for a playoff appearance at this point

Owzers

giri said:
Yeah, the refs are sure owning the Knicks ATM, it's not billups chucking up early jumpers, NO SIR.

you silly monkey.

That was a nerd rage comment at the beginning of the game when Jermaine O'Neil held Stat's shoulder down on a shot.

Dmncnby2k9 said:
Douglas needs to tone it down a bit with the three pointers. My man aint shy about letting them fly from deep.
D'Antoni effect. Remember when he would slash to the hoop? Dude benched him for not taking a open 3 once.

SamuraiX-

viakado said:
speaking of avatar bet, samuraiX, this will be your avatar when you lose our best of 7 2k11 series.
akyavn.png

I ain't gonna lie, that's pretty clean.

Sucks though since you won't be winning another game.

So what's the deal with that sportsmanship commercial, the kid just concedes the final possession because the refs made a bad call? WTF?

Godslay

Banned
Can someone hook me up with a stream. I tried to get playoff league pass, but apparently it is not available to the U.S.? No atdhetv.net or Veetle.

Holy shit Battlefield 3 commercial this early? They really are going to spend 100 million marketing this one.

Red Blaster said:
Game will suck unless they cancel the console versions.

Console versions have half the player count. They've already said the PC maps are the biggest in franchise history.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom