• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT| Don't Compare Refs to Cigarettes

Status
Not open for further replies.

jjasper

Ninja Scooter said:
or a sign/traded Marc + OJ for Bynum (who has a team option for 2012-13, so he can technically be an expiring K next season).

You gifted us the best Gasol. We aren't just going to hand him back over for a 23 year old with knees of a 60 year old man.

Edit: Only $66 million of Z-Bo's guaranteed

numble

jjasper said:
You gifted us the best Gasol. We aren't just going to hand him back over for a 23 year old with knees of a 60 year old man.
How about we sign Adria Gasol and trade him for Marc?

punkypine

punkypine said:
Carmelo is such a fucking tool. What the fuck was that, demands the ball, wastes about 3 seconds (its not a tie game, dumbass), then launches a 3 with 2 guys on him. he wanted so badly to hit a game winning 3 that he lost his team the game

and that was after ignoring amare for the last 2 minutes of the game and fucking up in more ways than i thought possible.

carmelo wont win a title as batman or robin, maybe as alfred. he better start learning to cook so he can atleast have a leg up on bosh

and as an addendum,

Jason Whitlock
Dantoni should legitimately be fired for the final minute of that game. Amar'e should smack the taste out of Dantoni and Melo.

Man, i'm so pissed right now and i'm not even a knicks fan

also, if you think the lead is rigged, just quit the thread... nobody is forcing you to watch the games

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
okc fans go hard in the paint. Wearing the shirts. Good stuff.

OKC needs to step their game up.

Truphenom said:
Terrible foul on the Knicks but that was a bad shot by Melo.
We're all in agreement there, but Knicks had a 2-3 minute sequence of shitty calls. Knicks will be lucky to get out of Boston with a split if the refs are this biased inconsistent.

Even non-Knick fans calling refs out.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
The Frankman said:
Exactly. People KNOW games are rigged.

TECHNICAL FOUL. $50,000 fine.
viKd6.jpg

Puddles

Banned
friskykillface said:
KG tripped Tony Douglas lmao

eh i'll take it.

no Dat Wafer this game :(

big baby playing 25 minutes and getting 2 points and shooting a 3 0_o

Rondo and White Thunder with 12 points and a +4 rating combined.

dream

@JustinVerrier How Knicks of the Knicks to be the only underdog not to pull off an upset today. 4 minutes ago

Leave it to the Celtics to be the only team to actually deliver today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom