• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT| Don't Compare Refs to Cigarettes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duki

Banned
its funny because we lost the first regular season game against the celtics after the refs blew a blatantly obvious call and then ray was left with an open three

fuck dis

wish we were still the nineties knicks so that at least we'd get some physical revenge next game

if paul pierce wanted to lay on the ground those guys would fucking oblige him

Puddles

Banned
Wasn't there a Lakers-ager back in the day who wanted to trade Bynum for Jermaine O'Neal straight up?

That offense wouldn't have been bad tonight. =(

alr1ghtstart said:
TECHNICAL FOUL. $50,000 fine.
viKd6.jpg
duncan-laughing.png

Gigglepoo

Puddles said:
Wasn't there a Lakers-ager back in the day who wanted to trade Bynum for Jermaine O'Neal straight up?

There were rumors swirling around O'Neil to the Lakers for years; I don't remember if they included Bynum, though. He used to get a great player, remember?

Truphenom

The Frankman said:
We're all in agreement there, but Knicks had a 2-3 minute sequence of shitty calls. Knicks will be lucky to get out of Boston with a split if the refs are this biased inconsistent.

Even non-Knick fans calling refs out.

Worst part is that it seemed like they were playing through the Celts comeback when they were going through STAT then they shit the bed..

Puddles said:

That offense wouldn't have been bad tonight. =(

Jermaine O'Neal playing good tonight was the biggest shocker lol

I will eat crow for now, i hated that guy all season

Godslay

Banned
dIEHARD said:
No, there are none of those in this thread.

Hahaha, I've been posting here (although sparingly) for a couple of years now. Actually, I congratulated you last year when the Jazz beat the Nuggets.

richiek

steals Justin Bieber DVDs
Doc Holliday said:
Why would stern not want the Knicks in the finals exactly?

As I stated in the NHL playoffs thread, Dolan is a fucking scumbag and doesn't exactly endear himself to the NBA or NHL higher ups. Stern was highly critical of his management of the Knicks during the Isiah era.

SamuraiX-

I have a feeling this is gonna be the most intense series of the 1st round.

These 1st round games have been the best I've seen since probably the 2006 Playoffs.

Gigglepoo said:
There were rumors swirling around O'Neil to the Lakers for years; I don't remember if they included Bynum, though. He used to get a great player, remember?

I believe Indy wanted Bynum AND Odom and that's why talks never went anywhere. Same for a trade for Kidd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom