• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT| Don't Compare Refs to Cigarettes

Status
Not open for further replies.

dream

rayallensmile.gif

rayallensmile.gif

rayallensmile.gif

Srsly

Banned
Seriously, are you guys just going to continue to support this bullshit? The same refs and the same BS year after year. I'm not even a fan of either team, but it's in an insult to see games decided this way. A fucking waste of 2 and a half hours.

Zep

Banned
Listen, that Carmelo call was weak as fuck but Ray still had to hit a 30ft shot. Nobody told carmelo to not attack the basket with both teams scrambling.

Knicks choked like a bunch of bitches.

Pkaz01

yes the refs stopped the knicks from going to the only knick player that was doing anything in the fourth.

knicks will just blame it on refs and chaunceys injury instead of realizing they went to fucking melo who failed over and over instead of amare who was raping kg

Derwind

Man, the playoffs sure haven't disappointed today.

And Knicks don't worry, the young Knicks will be playing soon, you can watch your better team win. ^_^

esquire

Has waited diligently to think of something to say before making this post
Why did they think they could get the three point shot on that last posession? It wasn't even a good look. Failure!

exarkun

Worst officiating by far in that game. Holy crap, how many non calls on that last play and Melo getting pushed on his shot? Gotdamn, if I was a Knicks fan I would feel jobbed. Melo didn't play great, but that was straight robbery by the refs.

punkypine

Carmelo is such a fucking tool. What the fuck was that, demands the ball, wastes about 3 seconds (its not a tie game, dumbass), then launches a 3 with 2 guys on him. he wanted so badly to hit a game winning 3 that he lost his team the game

and that was after ignoring amare for the last 2 minutes of the game and fucking up in more ways than i thought possible.

carmelo wont win a title as batman or robin, maybe as alfred. he better start learning to cook so he can atleast have a leg up on bosh

Srsly

Banned
Srsly said:
Seriously, are you guys just going to continue to support this bullshit? The same refs and the same BS year after year. I'm not even a fan of either team, but it's in an insult to see games decided this way. A fucking waste of 2 and a half hours.

Zep said:
Listen, that Carmelo call was weak as fuck but Ray still had to hit a 30ft shot. Nobody told carmelo to not attack the basket with both teams scrambling.

Melo choked like a bunch of bitches.

Fixed for accuracy. Toney and Amar'e weren't choking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom