• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT| Don't Compare Refs to Cigarettes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had Lawson made the 3 there, it would have been really bad for OKC. Nearly lost all that Mo.

When the teams aren't shooting FTs, the game has been quite exciting.

Nah we got the commercial too

I wish they would move that damn burger away from her face

But fuuuuck dat ass amirite

Is it carls or Hardees for you?

dream

Doesn't a fast food turkey burger defeat the purpose of both fast food (delicious greasiness) and turkey burgers (healthiness)?

numble

Black Mamba said:
Had Lawson made the 3 there, it would have been really bad for OKC. Nearly lost all that Mo.

When the teams aren't shooting FTs, the game has been quite exciting.

Is it carls or Hardees for you?
In NYC there are no Carls OR Hardees, but they still had the ad. It just ended with "at Carl's Jr. and Hardees."

dream said:
Doesn't a fast food turkey burger defeat the purpose of both fast food (delicious greasiness) and turkey burgers (healthiness)?

McDonalds serve salads. Just sayin'

In NYC there are no Carls OR Hardees, but they still had the ad. It just ended with "at Carl's Jr. and Hardees."

Ah, I see.

Darkman M

dream said:

sometimes you want something quick, but don't want 3000 calories.

Derwind

Heavy said:
I really think they might hold em off. All the crowd insanity and momentum changes aren't fazing them one bit.

Denver has a lot of momentum going their way, if they maintain this level of effort than they will win hands down. This is a big "if" for any team though.

TheGreatMightyPoo said:
And Wendys went with that shitty sea-salt in their fries and according to them, had a 16% increase in sales!!!!

never could get over the square patties. Scares me.

When did Westbrook get a 3 point shot. Damn, too many players hit 3s too well these days.

Nene is no match for Perk today.

Zep

Banned
TheGreatMightyPoo said:
And Wendys went with that shitty sea-salt in their fries and according to them, had a 16% increase in sales!!!!

Problem with the sea-salt...The stupid ass employees here put it on there like regular salt.

Omiee

man the offense of both teams has been crazy tonight.

this is going to be one nice series to watch. What a crazy first half this has been.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom