• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT| Don't Compare Refs to Cigarettes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Omiee

i dont care what you say durant is the most boring scoring champion i have seen.

but man what a close to the quarter by okc, denver caught sleeping there.

thekad

Banned
Zep said:
/ 10

330tglk.jpg

SamuraiX-

MikeTyson said:
Edit: Shows that a SG/PG can't single handedly lead a team to a title *cough* rose.

Please.

The second best player on that Sixers team was Mutombo.

At least Rose has Noah, Deng, and BoozLOlOloplol

Couldn't hold a straight face on that last one.

xxxstylzxxx said:
There are no words that I can type right now that can accurately describe my feelings after watching that clip without the risk of getting myself banned from the Internetz. Celtics/Heat second round match up confirmed.
IF JVG was the coach he'd be fined by now. Someone on the Knicks has to get fined after the calls down the stretch.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Ninja Scooter said:
Westbrook is similar to Rose but 1) he doesn't get the same kind of defensive attention Rose does and 2) he's dumber than Rose.

SephCast said:
It's a gimmick if it's a bad thing. That thing is cotdamamazong.

It's stupid and pointless but they do everything on that station to hide covering real basketball, it's a casual society, yo.

They have a court(why????).

Oh yeah, not sure but maybe the hasbeens show us plays on it along with the lead monitor guy who never even plyed the game as that's so much more immersive and insightful than showing a play on a telestrator or highlights.

The drugs are making me dopey and negative, sorry.

TNT is ok but I don't care for it too much.

It's good for laughs.

numble

TheGreatMightyPoo said:
It's stupid and pointless but they do everything on that station to hide covering real basketball, it's a casual society, yo.

They have a court(why????).

Oh yeah, not sure but maybe the hasbeens show us plays on it along with the lead monitor guy who never even plyed the game as that's so much more immersive and insightful than showing a play on a telestrator or highlights.

The drugs are making me dopey and negative, sorry.

TNT is ok but I don't care for it too much.

It's good for laughs.
What do you want? Basketball "analysis" is always recycled garbage. He needs to step up. He needs to defer. He needs to make the right play. Etc.

At least TNT adds some fun.

Chuck also wants a foul on Malone on the GW Stockon 3. Guess we both aren't happy, not that I care what a Clipper fan thinks.
yeah elbow to face def not offensive foul.

godamn you guys are salty.
See Pierce mauling Carmelo and refs mysteriously quiet...

xxxstylzxxx said:
Barkley claiming that Melo offensive foul was a good call? I knew he was clueless but I had no idea he was blind.

It's one of those instances where it would be passable to be called early in the game but at that point, it was absurd.

I bet if the game was tied or moreso if the Celtics were leading by 1, there'd be no call.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom