• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT| Don't Compare Refs to Cigarettes

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Frankman said:
Chuck also wants a foul on Malone on the GW Stockon 3. Guess we both aren't happy, not that I care what a Clipper fan thinks.

See Pierce mauling Carmelo and refs mysteriously quiet...

didnt happen.

TheGreatMightyPoo said:
It's stupid and pointless but they do everything on that station to hide covering real basketball, it's a casual society, yo.

They have a court(why????).

Oh yeah, not sure but maybe the hasbeens show us plays on it along with the lead monitor guy who never even plyed the game as that's so much more immersive and insightful than showing a play on a telestrator or highlights.

The drugs are making me dopey and negative, sorry.

TNT is ok but I don't care for it too much.

It's good for laughs.

The first half of this post is terrible.

The second half of this post is OK.

I don't know what to think.

YuriLowell said:
yeah elbow to face def not offensive foul.

godamn you guys are salty.

KG taking a page from World Cup soccer. I would have been more than content if the Celtics blew the Knicks off the court because it would have proven who the better team was. Unfortunately what happened tonight was a downright travesty and probably a sign of things to come for the rest of the series.

YuriLowell said:
so salty knicks. so salty.

So says the guy that is a fan of a team that has a coach that said, "The Lakers never beat out starting five." even though the Czzz never beat the Lakers starting five either.

Doc Rivers is the saltiest bitch there is.

friskykillface said:
KG tripped Tony Douglas lmao

eh i'll take it.

no Dat Wafer this game :(

big baby playing 25 minutes and getting 2 points and shooting a 3 0_o

i admitted KG tripped him, i saw on twitter some celtics fans saying TD tripped on his own lol

ryutaro's mama said:
So says the guy that is a fan of a team that has a coach that said, "The Lakers never beat out starting five." even though the Czzz never beat the Lakers starting five either.

Doc Rivers is the saltiest bitch there is.

RZZA wasn't in last years final so that doesn't count ;p

Pkaz01 said:
ANOTHER ONE? what is this every fucking game the underdog team loses a player? fuck these playoffs.

209hptz.png

He has his favorites. The fucking asshole.

Poor Nuggets...

Looked like a knee to the knee for Nene.

Happened to me a few weeks back, hurt like hell (and ended my day in pickup). It will probably swell, but he should be okay.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Sho_Nuff82 said:
Looked like a knee to the knee for Nene.

Happened to me a few weeks back, hurt like hell (and ended my day in pickup). It will probably swell, but he should be okay.
Knee-to-knee is enough to tear something, especially between two 260lbers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom