• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT| Don't Compare Refs to Cigarettes

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just don't know where the dynamic offense we saw all season went. We are doing fine defensively. MEM only has 44 pts on 38% shooting. We're turning the ball over, making terrible halfcourt and fastbreak decisions, not posting Timmy up at all, missing FTs, and clogging up the lane for our guards to drive. Its very sloppy.

dream said:
I keep hearing the announcers scream about Manu and comparing him to Willis Reed so I figure he's having a monster game. Then I look over and see he has...6 points and 4 rebounds?
willis reed barely played after he re-entered the game. he scored like 4 points or something.

just fyi

noobs.

effzee

Watching Denver is so frustrating. Yes they played better since the trade but when it comes down to it they are simply a dumb team. Nene and K-Mart have the IQ of a slow child. Dumb fouls when they are deliberately and purposely pushing Thunder players around. Smith, who can be so amazing at times, is still a moron who is always looking for a foul and never gets back on D.

Oh well I see them winning one at home but thats it.

Spurs stands are absurdly empty to start the 2nd half in a game they're losing and already down 0-1 in the series.

WTF people, get out of the concession lines.

So what we have learned from these playoffs is if you don't have a star ( Denver, Sixers, and the Pacers) you ain't winning shit.

Teamball FTL?

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Spurs turning it up another notch. They look like the 2006 Suns out there offensively, but they are getting running opportunities with defensive stops. Amazing.

Pkaz01

Knux-Future said:
So what we have learned from these playoffs is if you don't have a star ( Denver, Sixers, and the Pacers) you ain't winning shit.

Teamball FTL?
you can have two stars and still not win shit

We came out with a run in Game 1 too. We gotta keep pushing to make this a substantial lead or it doesn't mean anything.

But damn does it feel good to have Manu back. 4 steals already!

jjasper

I didn't expect to win this game and I while I would have liked to I was kind of indifferent since we have homecourt now but fuck if the NBA is going to put the damn Spurs homers on the national broadcast I hope the world gets to hear their bitter tears.

Cloudy

Banned
Rodeo Clown said:
I can't believe that NBATV is using a homer feed for a playoff game.

NBA TV doesn't have their own announcers. They just use the home team's. Problem is Spurs guys are huge homers lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom