• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT| Don't Compare Refs to Cigarettes

Status
Not open for further replies.
TheGreatMightyPoo said:
Not just talked about but talked about negatively.

It's natural I guess though for those to try to pick apart those at top and it's also obvious they wouldn't if he was on THEIR team.

Like snack(or someone said), Rose's play speaks for itself, he's been the only Bull living up to the playoff hype on the team.

I think Deng has played well, but everyone else has seemed to be good only one of the two.

But yeah, I hear ya. Not sure why this thread has started to really turn on him. I guess cuz the media is trying to validate his eventual MVP that a lot of people don't agree with. But I can't fault Rose for that and he doesn't act like Lebron, from a personality standpoint. I mean, Rose doesn't even have a personality.

Black Mamba said:
I think Deng has played well, but everyone else has seemed to be good only one of the two.

Deng always plays well in some facet of the game(defense, etc...) and never is absent for a whole game but he hasn't been hitting his jumper as much as he usually does and he hasn't been finishing at the basket as well as he can and has all year.

Not worried about him at all though.

I'm not worried about Noah's lack of presence so far either as he always plays hard.

tmdorsey

ph33nix said:
I don't know if this has been posted but on the LeBatard show he mentioned about the biggest ass ever that everybody in the arena noticed and even the players. Now people are calling in to confirm.

It's too bad I didn't see DAT ASS on tv
There's got to be a video or pic of this somewhere.

Godslay

Banned
All I'm asking for tonight is the Nuggets to hit their free-throws, and good calls.

If we see some foreign facials, I will be thrilled.

Godslay said:
All I'm asking for tonight is the Nuggets to hit their free-throws, and good calls.

If we see some foreign facials, I will be thrilled.

What's their season freethrow percentage???

Oh wait, that's irrelevant as they got a whole good team in the trade.

With the guys they have, are they good???

Black Mamba said:

But yeah, I hear ya. Not sure why this thread has started to really turn on him. I guess cuz the media is trying to validate his eventual MVP that a lot of people don't agree with. But I can't fault Rose for that and he doesn't act like Lebron, from a personality standpoint. I mean, Rose doesn't even have a personality.

Deng has just been Deng.

dream said:
I never knew that. I actually thought this was taped or something.

What Charles is saying right now is taped. He said this 30 minutes ago live and then said he was leaving to go next door for the TNT broadcast.

Not sure why NBATV is replaying it 30 minutes later.

siddx

Magnificent Eager Mighty Brilliantly Erect Registereduser
WTF was that Martin, you might as well have just walked up to him during a time out and punched him in the face.

siddx

dream said:
What did he do?

He went out of his way, practically crossing half the court, just to elbow ibaka on the way back down the court.

siddx

StickSoldier said:
Man, Nuggets still mad about that tip in?

Nuggets are just mad they are being brought back down to reality by the thunder.

siddx

Wow Harden just wide open, no effort to get on him by the nuggets. Lazy as fuck.

J2 Cool

Inevitable, as someone would say the same thing if SA or Memphis blew the other out, but TNT picked the wrong game. I hope we can get this thread going for the SA/Memphis game, because there's going to be nothing to talk about the rest of this game.. Well except for what a beast the Thunder look like.

Owzers

Time to switch over to Spurs/Grizzlies i can't watch this. Nuggets.....you better get tough in game 3 and forget about these last two games.

dream

Fuck the Nuggets. They have no respect for me as a fan. This a playoff game and they don't want to expend any effort in entertaining me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom