• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT| Don't Compare Refs to Cigarettes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Owzers

Attention NBA Gaf, it is time to leave okc/nugget game behind us and watch Spurs/Grizzlies as it seems like both teams care about winning.

As the grizzlies just throw the ball away....

MEM's size is such a problem. We keep trying to come for the double but their guards are making every outside shot. Their ball movement is really good too, so they keep hitting the right man.

We just need to have a monstrous offensive game because we sure as hell can't stop them.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
So, what exactly is the correct Portuguese pronunciation of Nene? Every announcer seems to say it differently.

Bread

Banned
The Chosen One said:
Perkins really looks out of place with the Thunder.

But at least this is almost a game now...
He does, but they traded Jeff Green for him, and Green looks out of place on a basketball court.

I think its like Ne-Nay.. Thats how my friend from Brazil says it. Speaking of that, my friend actually has got to play with Nene. He was part of some city basketball team or something.

(He said Nene was a dick, btw)

TheGreatMightyPoo said:

nene.gif

exarkun

Grizzly gasol is best gasol.

It was fun Spurs fans. I wanted you to go all the way to prove the haters wrong. Eh, always two years from now I guess.

dream

I keep hearing the announcers scream about Manu and comparing him to Willis Reed so I figure he's having a monster game. Then I look over and see he has...6 points and 4 rebounds?

Man, the Grizz are making some ridiculous shots. Two Darrell Arthur turnaround jumpers? A bunch of Conley/Allen/Young long 2s? Ugh. I don't like the flow of this game.

I don't know why Tim played so little in the 1st. Only 5 minutes. Maybe Pop is pacing him for only 32 minutes? I don't know. He needs to play 36+ for us to win.

Bread

Banned
TheGreatMightyPoo said:
When playing the Bulls this year, he was taunting the crowd(he's from Chicago) and the Bulls bench and wasn't doing shit in the game.

Maybe that's just who he is, bless his soul.
I remember reading last year that someone had a hit out on him in Chicago, and he didn't travel there for a game during the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom