• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT| Don't Compare Refs to Cigarettes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Omiee

SamuraiX- said:
I don't know how I have never seen that one.

Fucking epic, indeed. Favorite'd

I got chills at the end when Kobe and Garnett both paused and said: "win".

yeah this generation has nothing on the last generation.

Kobe, garnett, shaq, allen, duncan, nash, dirk. its going to suck when all these guys retire.

Omiee said:
yeah this generation has nothing on the last generation.

Kobe, garnett, shaq, allen, duncan, nash, dirk. its going to suck when all these guys retire.

I love the last generation too but just wait until these new kids write their own legacy. People were saying the same thing when Jordan retired.

Omiee

The Crimson Blur said:
I love the last generation too but just wait until these new kids write their own legacy. People were saying the same thing when Jordan retired.

the only ones i like from this generation are griffin wall and rose.

rondo and all those others suck, for me this generation cant compare to the one on its way out.

woow can these guys suck rose's dick more, they are not giving pacers any respect for their nice game thus far.

SamuraiX-

TCB has a point and probably our tune will change 10 years from now, but with how soft this generation is and most of the kids showing no heart, I don't find myself respecting future players nearly as much as legends of the past.

Omiee

SamuraiX- said:
TCB has a point and probably our tune will change 10 years from now, but with how soft this generation is and most of the kids showing no heart, I don't find myself respecting future players nearly as much as legends of the past.

this is what im saying, players like kobe, garnett, shaq and others realy play with heart. I just dont see that in todays young kids.

10 point lead, BOOM.
granger with a nice start to the second.

Omiee

man i wish we had a pg like collison =(, guy is rebounding, sharing the ball and driving to the rim.

this would be a statement game if pacers can pull this off.

Bread

Banned
He's so damn good at finishing, near unstoppable. I've never seen anyone else cut through an entire defense like he does.

J2 Cool

Boozer is doing what I expected, not too great but not too bad, but Deng and Noah need to get going.

Also, Rose is playing well, but he doesn't have his shot going. No one on the Bulls does.

Omiee

Red Blaster said:
This is why you don't automatically crown a team that has never won a playoff series before.

i never crowned them, i always said it was either miami or boston this finals.

rose is keeping the bulls in this game, no way thats going to cut it against elite teams.

Seda said:
No one crowned them, and rightfully so.

Not directed at you, but dumb clods like Bill Simmons who have them beating the Lakers in 6 in the Finals. It's really really really hard to make that jump. The only time I can remember it being done is the 95 Magic with Shaq and Penny.

SamuraiX-

Let me remind everybody what the Pacers gave up for Collison and what the Hornets received in return.

Indiana receives:
- Darren Collison
- James Posey
Gave up: Troy Murphy

New Orleans receives:
- Trevor Ariza
Gave up: James Posey & Darren Collison

This puts New Orleans right there with the Wolves management in terms of terribleness.

Brinbe

KuGsj.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom