• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT| Don't Compare Refs to Cigarettes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gigglepoo

SamuraiX- said:
Is a A.J. fucking Price really styling on the Bulls now?

Yeah, this game is definitely an anomaly. Shit's not gonna happen again.

The last time they played, Hansbrough scored 29 points. The Pacers don't need AJ Price to play really good every time, they just need someone to step up.

Gigglepoo

Rose is initiated contact on a lot of these fouls. At least he's not a bitch like Wade and actually puts up decent shot attempts, but it's still boring to watch.

Put Hibbert back in.

Gigglepoo said:
Rose is initiated contact on a lot of these fouls. At least he's not a bitch like Wade and actually puts up decent shot attempts, but it's still boring to watch.

Rose is not boring to watch man...hes one of the most exciting players in the league.

Gigglepoo

CherryWoodFuton said:
Just waiting on the inevitable Bulls 2nd half run/Pacers choke

This is the most boring prediction ever. You're talking about the best regular season team versus a team that's under .500. Yeah, the Bulls are better, everyone knows that. It's a lot more fun seeing the Pacers come out and compete rather than lay down, though.

The Crimson Blur said:
Rose is not boring to watch man...hes one of the most exciting players in the league.

Fouls on every play are boring.

Gigglepoo said:

I'm guessing it just how Chicago ball is played. Wade and Rose is from there.

Too bad my team has two pussies from there who didn't get the memo.

Omiee

rose laughing, woow lol.

Edit: also shaq should've just came back to la and retire there or go to orlando.

colissin back and boom a 3.

Omiee said:
rose laughing, woow lol.

Edit: also shaq should've just came back to la and retire there or go to orlando.

colissin back and boom a 3.

Helllllllllllllllllllllllll no, Snaq can go ring chase with the Mavs.

Omiee

Red Blaster said:
Helllllllllllllllllllllllll no, Snaq can go ring chase with the Mavs.

i just ment going to the celtics was dumb, thats like messi winning everything with barcelona and retiring with real madrid.
its weird.

FantasticMrFoxdie said:
Pacers with the fire
Color me surprised

its the playoffs, everything is different.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom