• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT| Don't Compare Refs to Cigarettes

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeTyson

Banned
Grimm Fandango said:
You best watch another team then. This will continue throughout the playoffs.
Saw it all last year in Cleveland. Ughhh.
And where's all the "NBA Amazing" Commercials? Just got some *** ball speaking of Dwight.

TylerD

MikeTyson said:
And where's all the "NBA Amazing" Commercials? Just got some gay ball speaking of Dwight.
Yeah the playoff commercials suck this year.

MikeTyson said:
And where's all the "NBA Amazing" Commercials? Just got some ball speaking of Dwight.

The NBA Marketing team has been off all year.

Creepy pedo commercial and now this.

Omiee

MikeTyson said:
And where's all the "NBA Amazing" Commercials? Just got some gay ball speaking of Dwight.

the amazing commercials in 09 were amazing lol. I loved that song.

Gigglepoo

Red Blaster said:
Collison was always a beast. You guys don't remember him averaging close to a triple double for a month when CP3 was out last year?

He hasn't been able to play at a consistently high level this season, but he has flashes of brilliance. It's easy when you're going against a guy who doesn't play defense.

SamuraiX- said:
If your team wasn't so slappy happy and back offed Rose a little it wouldn't be that bad.

He'll average 17 free throws a game through the playoffs. That's what the NBA is now.

outsida

Still waiting for my Bulls to put their foot on someone's neck when it matters. Then and only then will I become a true believer.

SamuraiX-

Red Blaster said:
Collison was always a beast. You guys don't remember him averaging close to a triple double for a month when CP3 was out last year?

Of course everyone remembers but for him to step up in the Playoffs like this against the #1 seeded team in the East is really telling me he has matured more than we all thought since last season and even throughout this season.

MikeTyson said:
And where's all the "NBA Amazing" Commercials? Just got some *** ball speaking of Dwight.

Just a word of warning: This is neogaf. Not a good idea to use that word here...especially as a Junior.

J2 Cool

Red Blaster said:

He's playing like that Collison. Rose needs to stop him from getting into the lane. Too many easy passes to Hansboro and Hibbert. I can deal with the sick couple threes he put up.

Cloudy said:
Ugh, is this is gonna be some 2006 Wade type shit? 20 fts a game for Rose lol

Rose is actually getting hammered near the hoop though. Hard fouls too.

MidnightCowboy said:
I'm not trying to defend Mark Jackson or anything, but Jrue is a solid player.

I'm not saying he's bad but he plays like a 20 year old.
He throws away so many passes. Lazy passes all day long. No D at all. Got a long way to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom