• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT| Don't Compare Refs to Cigarettes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Omiee

lol boozer, and noah had a nice 1st quarter but has been horrible since.
realy like i said rose is the only one keeping them in the game.

and finally granger is getting some buckets, i can really see them winning this one.

J2 Cool

How about the Bulls put Brewer on Colison and Deng on Granger. Don't see why that wouldn't work. Rose is just letting him do too much.

outsida

The Bulls have done this all year... They play unmotivated for a while and then wait for the fourth or a big run to gain control of the game. I'd be surprised if they lose this game but the way they're playing at the moment doesn't surprise me.

MikeTyson

Banned
Trollish move by Hansbrough
tyler-hansbrough1.jpg

SamuraiX-

SamuraiX- said:
Let me remind everybody what the Pacers gave up for Collison and what the Hornets received in return.

Indiana receives:
- Darren Collison
- James Posey
Gave up: Troy Murphy

New Orleans receives:
- Trevor Ariza
Gave up: James Posey & Darren Collison

This puts New Orleans right there with the Wolves management in terms of terribleness.

Jonm1010

Banned
Shit this game almost makes me wish NO had kept Collison and traded CP3.

Collison is clearly a good to very good PG. If we had traded CP3 at the beginning of the season I bet we could have got something like what Denver got for Carmello. And had we managed that our starters would have been very good at all positions and also had very deep bench.

Oh well, maybe we can pull an upset against LA....... Haha........... :'(

thefro

SamuraiX- said:
I love that the Pacers look like they're gonna make this a series.

Mad respect.

They've been pretty solid since they fired O'Brien... got some good young talent that he didn't give enough minutes to.

Omiee

The Crimson Blur said:
What I tell you?

O-V-E-R-R-A-T-E-D

oke lets not over react to this, they might have a big push in the 4th and win the game.

Bishman said:
70ywx2.png

What a sick avatar. Good job whoever made this.

Could someone make me one but with Dirk?

thanks man, weekend_warrior made it for me

SamuraiX-

thefro said:
They've been pretty solid since they fired O'Brien... got some good young talent that he didn't give enough minutes to.

I expected them to either get swept or only win 1 game.

They looked pathetic in the last couple months of the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom