• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT| Don't Compare Refs to Cigarettes

Status
Not open for further replies.

SamuraiX-

masud said:
You have a terrible memory then.

*AND ONE!*

Oh, I remember his patented "AND OOOONNNNNNNEE!" but now he's literally screaming at fucking everything.

If I was on the court I would seriously be mimicking him into embarrassment every time he yelled until he decided to shut the fuck up.

J2 Cool

I think Rose re-tweaked his ankle in the 4th. I thought they would leave him out entirely went he first sprained it, considering the 3-0 lead.

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=3u6zhvy

Bogans and Pargo wouldn't be included next season due to Noah's contract taking a major jump and them just being salary filler to make the deal work right now, Dice and Nate would be waived, Bulls also give up the Bobcats' lottery pick to the Magic.

Oh, I remember his patented "AND OOOONNNNNNNEE!" but now he's literally screaming at fucking everything.

If I was on the court I would seriously be mimicking him into embarrassment every time he yelled until he decided to shut the fuck up.

Do you seriously not remember even the last playoff series he played in? He was screaming on every single possession and Pau started mocking him for it.

ItWasMeantToBe19 said:
http://games.espn.go.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=3u6zhvy

Bogans and Pargo wouldn't be included next season due to Noah's contract taking a major jump and them just being salary filler to make the deal work right now, Dice and Nate would be waived, Bulls also give up the Bobcats' lottery pick to the Magic.

Do you seriously not remember even the last playoff series he played in? He was screaming on every single possession and Pau started mocking him for it.

If you can have a $90 million payroll with Jameer Nelson as your best player, ya gotta do it.

Pacers are so bad in the clutch.

Sho_Nuff82 said:
If you can have a $90 million payroll with Jameer Nelson as your best player, ya gotta do it.

At least they get back a top 10 center in the league, a few decent prospects, and get rid of Arenas' contract (Noah would be the best player on the team as well). I mean, the team is already losing in the first-round to the Hawks, it can't get much worse than that.

Pacers SMH. Bird looks like he wants to choke a bitch.

ItWasMeantToBe19 said:
At least they get back a top 10 center in the league, a few decent prospects, and get rid of Arenas' contract (Noah would be the best player on the team as well). I mean, the team is already losing in the first-round to the Hawks, it can't get much worse than that.

That team doesn't win more than 30 games, loses all star power, and loses half of its bandwagon fans. No way an owner eats that kind of payroll to roll out a Nelson/Reddick/Noah/Turk/McDyess lineup.

J2 Cool

God, Indiana's late game play is embarrassing.

snack said:
So what happened to the Bulls today? I just came back from ball.

Rose sprained ankle in the 1st quarter is the biggest news for the Bulls, he's been clearly bothered by it. Indiana's won it otherwise. Only Noah's had a good game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom