• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT| Don't Compare Refs to Cigarettes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gigglepoo said:
I hope it's just because they're young and experienced. It's really embarrassing.

It's due to a lack of clutch personnel, they've run clearouts for guys who can't dribble at the end of games because it might be their best option.

ItWasMeantToBe19 said:
Pacers are so bad in the clutch.

At least they get back a top 10 center in the league, a few decent prospects, and get rid of Arenas' contract (Noah would be the best player on the team as well). I mean, the team is already losing in the first-round to the Hawks, it can't get much worse than that.

Man you're dense. Getting rid of Gilbert is pointless, he's the ultimate tank weapon if Dwight leaves. The team you described would be too "good" to improve through the draft.

Gigglepoo

ItWasMeantToBe19 said:
It's due to a lack of clutch personnel, they've run clearouts for guys who can't dribble at the end of games because it might be their best option.

Their top four guards (Collison, Price, Rush, and George) have 8 years experience combined. They're crazy young.

Zep

Banned
Rodeo Clown said:
I feel like Danny Granger missed all of his attempts in the 4th. And they were all pretty open.

That last missed shot was brutal because he had someone sitting under the rim wide fuckin open.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
This game has been so fucking weird

Good job Bulls get angry/fired with less than 2 minutes to go in the 4th fucking quarter and down by 10+ points...fucking lol

Good job Pacers getting complacent/lackadaisical with less than 2 minutes to go in the 4th fucking quarter and being up by 10+ points...fucking lol

J2 Cool

Damn, one stop short. Pacers need a 20pt lead to be secure.

Black Mamba said:
this is amazing.

If Rose passed to Boozer on that earlier steal, it's a 1 point game.

Yes, but then the steal on Collison probably goes differently. The complexities of time travel and all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom