• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT| Don't Compare Refs to Cigarettes

Status
Not open for further replies.

masud

Banned
GraveRobberX said:
I've never seen a player get 2 3 point foul calls, it's fucking rare once, but twice?...I dare shudder thrice?
Lou Williams got like 5 in a game against the knicks this year.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
masud said:
Lou Williams got like 5 in a game against the knicks this year.

Damn, must have missed it, fuggin' crazy

LOL @ Indiana Pacers Mascot going Ape Shit

Someone please .gif that, that shit is hilarious, your Mascot has more fire than the freaking team

diehard

Fleer
Ninja Scooter said:
what the FUCK is the Pacers mascot?
I was always disappointed it wasn't a giant Pacemaker.
ItWasMeantToBe19 said:
This Kyle Korver guy is pretty good, but the Jazz don't need him because they've got CJ Miles and his 32% three point shooting.
We didn't resign him because of Mathews.. then got screwed by Portland out of him.

Gigglepoo

Shadow780 said:
This "home court" is worse than Lakers @ Clippers.

Indy is Chicago South, Milwaukee is Chicago North, and Detroit wishes it was Chicago. It's how it's always been. This is still ridiculous, though. Half the fans are wearing red; bad times.

Ninja Scooter said:
Shouldn't it be like a giant walking Car?

Pacers isn't a direct Indy 500 reference. The original owner wanted to "Set the pace in the ABA." One of the worst nicknames in American sports.

GraveRobberX

Ninja Scooter said:
Shouldn't it be like a giant walking Car?

How about a mascot in racing gear, ala Indy 500, something that fits the theme/city

Some of these Mascots make no sense

SoulPlaya

more money than God
If I could tell anything to Rose, it would be to STOP TAKING THREE POINT SHOTS!!!!

You had a decent run at the beginning of the season. It's gone, just stop. Don't take anymore.

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
Damn Bulls are struggling. I'm not surprised, though. This entire series they've been struggling. I figured the Pacers would secure at least 1 game.

Gigglepoo

SoulPlaya said:
If I could tell anything to Rose, it would be to STOP TAKING THREE POINT SHOTS!!!!

You had a decent run at the beginning of the season. It's gone, just stop. Don't take anymore.

Did you post this before that last brick?

NewLib

Banned
Shadow780 said:
This "home court" is worse than Lakers @ Clippers.

The amount of Chicago Fans in Indianapolis is ridiculous. The only sport where that city doesnt root for a Chicago team is Football and I expect that to change once Peyton retires.

GraveRobberX

Why do Pacers get that 2 strip yellow light as there 24 second violation lights

Everyone else has that red background lights go off around the whole backboard

ItWasMeantToBe19 said:
This Kyle Korver guy is pretty good, but the Jazz don't need him because they've got CJ Miles and his 32% three point shooting.

We traded him for the remains of Gordan Girichek.

We obviously didn't need any shooter....

wait I think Iggy just bricked another shot.

Paul reported to Hornets practice Saturday with a wrap on his left thumb, though he told the Times-Picayune that he would be “all right” for Sunday night against the Lakers. The Hornets need to win Game 4 Sunday night or Game 5 Tuesday night at Staples Center to extend the first-round series to a sixth game back in New Orleans on Thursday night.

Paul said he did not recall when he hurt the thumb Friday night, but he noted: “We’ve got more to worry about than my thumb.” The sub-par play of Paul’s teammates was the Hornets’ downfall in Game 3, controlled most of the way by a Lakers defense dedicating most of its attention to trapping Paul on one side of the court.

thought i saw him with it wrapped up after the game.

edit: Damn, Rose has sucked tonight really badly.

sf2fanatic said:
Stern should gone to Portland or Denver and watch a better game

Every fan of Portland, Denver, and Dallas is convinced that Stern has it in for them. No matter how those games turn out, he'd be booed out of the stadium.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom