• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT| Don't Compare Refs to Cigarettes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gigglepoo

God damn that was terrifying. Pacers are the worst team in the league with less than 3 minutes to play. The Bulls should be embarrassed with themselves.

Unfortunately for Indiana, they're finished after a collapse like this. Chicago knows it and they know it.

Bulls will blow Indiana out in game 5. Mark it, dude.

Gigglepoo

Akkad said:
lol Pacers, the Bulls spot them 16 points and a hurt Rose and they still almost lose.

Hurt Rose?

Black Mamba said:
Unfortunately for Indiana, they're finished after a collapse like this. Chicago knows it and they know it.

They've led late and collapsed in every game!

That wasn't an awful shot by boozer, if he would have made it we would not stop hearing about it forever. Looks like he could have gotten the ball out to Kyle but w/e

Gigglepoo said:
Hurt Rose?

He limped off the court at the end.

Zep

Banned
Cloudy said:
Man, refs took over in the 4th. Incredible

How did the refs cause the 3-4 turnovers when it got under 3mins? Pacers caused all the trouble themselves but in the end they won and was much deserved.

giga

cuevas said:
That wasn't an awful shot by boozer
1ndvk

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
Umm isn't Seeding

1 vs 8

&

3 vs 6

2 vs 7

&

4 vs 5

When did the 4 vs 5 and 3 vs 6 switch spots?

snack

Zep said:
How did the refs cause the 3-4 turnovers when it got under 3mins? Pacers caused all the trouble themselves but in the end they won and was deserved.
It's pretty simple really.

Haters. Gonna. Hate.

Gigglepoo

cuevas said:
He limped off the court at the end.

So? Do you think Collison is playing hop scotch in the locker room? He was knocked out of Game 2, remember? Rose hardly missed any playing time. He was fine. I love the excuses, though.

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
Am I the only one who can't stand watching the Mavericks? Their offense is horrible. Everyone stands around watching whoever has the ball.

Cloudy

Banned
Darkman M said:
Once again you are wrong.

Too many suspect calls all seemed to favor the Bulls in such a short span after they were getting dominated. Chicago is gonna get curbstomped by Miami or Boston cos those organizations will not stay quiet and take some bullshit like Indy's doing lol

Crazy ass game, the Pacers once again can't play at the end of games.

Maybe the Bulls will get a lead next game and actually pressure this team like they did the last 5 minutes.

Granger clutch at the line but I thought he's miss one at most.

The world would have ended if Boozer made that so everyone is safe.

I hope the 3 days off gets Rose to 100% and please, coach Thibodeau, play Korver more than you do.

Deng is off his game, he's the key.

When he went to the basket, they couldn't stop him but too little, too late.

Oh yeah, Noah came to play but not a real shocker at all.

thekad

Banned
Ickman3400 said:
Yeah that injury doesn't go away in 30 minutes no matter how much he toughed it up and kept playing. If anything it'll get even worse later.

Let's be honest. Bulls probably win if Rose sat out this game.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Rodeo Clown said:
Am I the only one who can't stand watching the Mavericks? Their offense is horrible. Everyone stands around watching whoever has the ball.
They're the prototypical jumpshooting team. Name a single player of theirs that can post up within five feet.

J2 Cool

Gigglepoo said:
He missed two minutes! He wasn't hurt! I hope you guys talking about Rose's "injury" weren't mocking LeBron's elbow last year.

Again dude, what goggles? He was limping through most of the 4th. Are you kidding me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom