• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT| Don't Compare Refs to Cigarettes

Status
Not open for further replies.
charsace said:
The bulls need to get a pg and move Rose to the two. At the 2 he would easily be a top 5 player. Maybe even the best. Could you imagine a good pg feeding him on the move? Just fucking nasty.

Yeah but like LeBron, maybe Rose has to have the ball to initiate everything, not sure he'd be that good moving off the ball as opposed to starting the play.

I doubt we'll ever find out.

charsace said:
The bulls need to get a pg and move Rose to the two. At the 2 he would easily be a top 5 player. Maybe even the best. Could you imagine a good pg feeding him on the move? Just fucking nasty.

Be tough to hide a defender as small and horrible as Rose at the 2.

cuevas said:
DRose is underrated still, it's beyond me how they underestimate him. It's probably because he's short.

Dwyane Wade would make the Bulls a better team than they are right now with no other player changes. Which is not to say that Rose is a bad player, he's just been ever so slightly overrated for being the best offensive player on a dominant defensive team.

dream

charsace said:

Sho_Nuff82 said:
Dwyane Wade would make the Bulls a better team than they are right now with no other player changes. Which is not to say that Rose is a bad player, he's just been ever so slightly overrated for being the best offensive player on a dominant defensive team.

The Bulls don't need a point guard, if anything, they need a scorer shooting guard to take the pressure off of Rose as a lot of the time they depend too much on him to take over.

Also, with a more than capable shooting guard, the defense couldn't double Rose and mostly get away with it.

giri

Rodeo Clown said:
Am I the only one who can't stand watching the Mavericks? Their offense is horrible. Everyone stands around watching whoever has the ball.
I can't stand watching the mavs, but i can't stand watching portland either. I just find both teams so very hard to watch and be interested by.

charsace said:

Rose team USA basketball

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Dr.Hadji said:
How is that not a T on LA? Dat home cooking.
Because Chandler threw an unprovoked elbow to start-up his bitch-assery?

EDIT: Double tech was called anyhow.

Watch the refs start blowing the whistle. They been letting a lot of physical play go. LMA is getting bumped, pushed, and held. Cue Brandy complaining about Dirk getting breathed on.

bjb

Banned
What an awful game. Even the crowd seems utterly dejected.

Honestly I'd rather watch the bobcats than the blazers.

reilo

Consecutive pushes in the back by Chandler not being called. Nice. Good to know he's always gonna play bitch.

reilo said:
Consecutive pushes in the back by Chandler not being called. Nice. Good to know he's always gonna play bitch.

At least you're not dealing with a scrub like Landry getting to the line off of every single aggressive move.

You guys will win the game anyway.

reilo

Dark FaZe said:
At least you're not dealing with a scrub like Landry getting to the line off of every single aggressive move.

You guys will win the game anyway.
I like Landry for how tough he is for his position, but goddamn, that dude gets so many calls in the fourth quarter.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom