• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT| Don't Compare Refs to Cigarettes

Status
Not open for further replies.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Branduil said:
I'm sure the Mavs deserved zero free throws in the first half.
I guess that makes up for the ridiculous fouls called in game one.

Meh, if you watched the game, there were a couple of questionable no calls on Chandler shots. Other than that, all the Dallas shots inside have been clean or fadeaways.

Just about every Blazer FTs were clear hard fouls by the Mavs to stop an easy layup. Which is what I rather have the Blazers do instead of giving up clean looks.

giri

reilo said:
Consecutive pushes in the back by Chandler not being called. Nice. Good to know he's always gonna play bitch.
You're comlaining more than dIEHARD and Jeff combined this game.

giri

marathonfool said:
Nate McMillan is the most overrated coach in the NBA. His playoff record is reflective of his limited basketball schemes.
I want to agree, and disagree at the same time. What he gets out of that portland team with all the injuries they have, to keep that record, and play so hard EVERY night, is amazing. But his Offense just never kicks in, in the play offs.

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
marathonfool said:
Nate McMillan is the most overrated coach in the NBA. His playoff record is reflective of his limited basketball schemes.
I'll trade you Kurt Rambis for McMillan straight up.

Let's just go for the record and not make one field goal in a quarter.
ItWasMeantToBe19 said:
McMillan's not as overrated as Batum, but his schemes are pretty terrible.
No one rates Batum that highly. Especially with G. Wallace on the team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom