• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT| Don't Compare Refs to Cigarettes

Status
Not open for further replies.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
SamuraiX- said:
Jesus. Blazers really did blow their load in Game 3.

11-43 FG?
18-18 FT?

This is really ugly.

Sorry, reilo. :(
I have never ever seen anything like this.

Holy crap this is awful. 0-14 with 3 minutes left in the quarter. No one was standing within 10 feet of Fernandez on that last 3.

NBA should do away with Saturday afternoon games in the spring, it's clear everyone was out drinking last night.

Bishman

peja-head-cutout.jpg

Mavs are smartly slowing their offense down. Portland's coming out with a lot of energy, but it doesn't look like they're going to have enough time unless they shoot perfectly.

Edit: Lol and Portland is now 8 for their last 8.

Sho_Nuff82 said:
Mavs are smartly slowing their offense down. Portland's coming out with a lot of energy, but it doesn't look like they're going to have enough time unless they shoot perfectly.

11 points over 8 minutes is feasible. Mavericks just need to keep getting boards.

that was the worst individual call I've seen in a very, very long time. I'd be interested to hear what the fuck that ref saw to call a foul on Chandler considering there was zero contact between the players in that exchange. Shit like that should be cause to suspend/fire refs on the spot, that's how you'd really improve the game.

What I really hate about the NBA and MLB is how they so easily defend their refs when they blow obvious calls. Obvious missed calls will happen, but blindly defending most of the time sucks.

Man Mavericks forgot how to play defense.

Edit: OH SHIT TERRY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom