• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT| Don't Compare Refs to Cigarettes

Status
Not open for further replies.
reilo said:
@ESPN_Caplan: Mavs blow out Blazers, silence Rose Garden: PORTLAND, Ore. -- http://es.pn/frs9Sh

dewey-truman.jpg

JoeFu

Banned
How do they do this time and time again. I'm glad I'm not super emotionally invested as I used to be back in the day. Calmed down a lot. A loss like this would have been a broken remote. The 06 finals really made me cool off. After that crap nothing is ever going to be as bad... Still sucks though.

Branduil

methodman said:
Still have more clutch performances than Dirk
If you mean clutching his knees, yes.

The_Inquisitor said:
Hey now, let's be a good sport.

Let's not. Nothing good will ever happen to my team, ever. I want everyone else to suffer like I suffer. Nothing would give me greater joy than if the NBA ceased to exist tomorrow.

TheGreatMightyPoo said:
Players shouldn't kick shit in frustration and disgust, it usually makes them look really awkward and stupid.

They need to practice that kind of shit.

Kicking stuff is easy..Its where they land I dont have control of..LOL

JoeFu

Banned
Gigglepoo said:
Brandon Roy has to be among the most liked players in the NBA. Everyone (save Mavs fans) seem to like the guy.

I don't hate him. It's nice to see him playing so well, just hate it's against the Mavs. Nothing to hate about him, dude is good.

It sucks to be a fan of the Mavs, I'm beyond pissed about this game. I'm like sweating and shit, it feels so damn hot in my room right now. I need a beer......

SamuraiX-

What the fuck did I just watch...??

My God. Brandon. Roy. Hope to God those knees can hold up.

reilo must be so fucking stoked right now.

Oh, and I also can't wait to see DeMar DeRozan have a game like this in a couple of years.

AMIRITE BLACKFACE!?

I was on the verge of quitting the NBA. I don't get this emotional about anything else in my life. Basketball is the only thing that gets me boiling. It's a true love/hate relationship. I swear to God, I will never allow the thought of quitting on my team to enter my mind again. I repent of my sins. I declare Roy to be savior of all things that is good and just. Cuban and co will stand down and submit themselves to the almighty high pitch voice.

Happy Easter everyone!

Tonight was a great example of the difference between a smart coach and a dumb one.

Doc Rivers doubled Melo and forced the scrubs to make a play.

Carlisle lets Roy shit on him. Not that the other players are scrub, but when a player enters God-tier you get the ball the fuck out of his hands.

That is a coaching error big time. And of course in a game you're up 20+ somehow you don't have enough timeouts for a last play!?!? The fuck is this.

Carlisle is a really bad coach. He fucked up last year not playing Roddy and he's fucking up again.

Re: me being that old. I'm not, but there's tapes out there! Still, I'd have thought most here saw Michael's flu game.

Wow Mavs, I haven't seen a choke job that bad since the Lakers lost like a 40 point lead to the Celtics.
Or was it the other way around? I don't know, I hate both teams equally.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom