• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT| Don't Compare Refs to Cigarettes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duki

Banned
marathonfool said:
I was on the verge of quitting the NBA. I don't get this emotional about anything else in my life. Basketball is the only thing that gets me boiling. It's a true love/hate relationship. I swear to God, I will never allow the thought of quitting on my team to enter my mind again. I repent of my sins. I declare Roy to be savior of all things that is good and just. Cuban and co will stand down and submit themselves to the almighty high pitch voice.

Happy Easter everyone!
lmao look at this guy

threenote

Banned
Branduil said:
There's no team in history it's ever been worse to be a fan of. I can't think of any other team which is this painful to watch.
Spurs fans are going to be eating shit tonight. I guess it's a Texas thing?

Branduil said:
There's no team in history it's ever been worse to be a fan of. I can't think of any other team which is this painful to watch.

roy2.jpg

Barrage

Damn, do I ever want the Grizz to upset the 5pur5.

1. Memphis got that Canada DNA.
2. Tony Parker WILL fuck your girl.
3. OKC/MEM as a Round 2 Matchup will make Stern the maddest he's been since GS/UTA.

Gigglepoo

Branduil said:

You have no idea what it's like to watch your championship-caliber team attack fans on live TV.

Bread

Banned
perfectchaos007 said:
Wow Mavs, I haven't seen a choke job that bad since the Lakers lost like a 40 point lead to the Celtics.
Or was it the other way around? I don't know, I hate both teams equally.
It happened to both, but the Celtics finished the deal and the Lakers blew the comeback.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
threenote said:
lol, you're loving this.
You have no idea. That 0-14 or whatever start to the third quarter was as big of a "low" as the comeback was a "high". The circumstances (Roy getting shat on for his post-game comments after game 2, his knees), and the way they came back, and what was on the line... I mean, Hollywood couldn't write this shit, could they?

This was the equivalent of seeing Ivan Drago kill Apollo Creed and then Rocky knocking Drago's head off and taking a big giant dump in it
minus the shitty speech at the end

NomarTyme

reilo said:
You have no idea. That 0-14 or whatever start to the third quarter was as big of a "low" as the comeback was a "high". The circumstances (Roy getting shat on for his post-game comments after game 2, his knees), and the way they came back, and what was on the line... I mean, Hollywood couldn't write this shit, could they?

This was the equivalent of seeing Ivan Drago kill Apollo Creed and then Rocky knocking Drago's head off and taking a big giant dump in it
You fucking take that back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

punkypine said:
Its worse. Have you ever been to cleveland?

There may be nothing to do in Cleveland as Noah said but there's nothing going on in Jason Terry's mind as well.

I'd say a wash but yeah, Dallas actually has a star player and good team.

Black Mamba said:
Re: me being that old. I'm not, but there's tapes out there! Still, I'd have thought most here saw Michael's flu game.
If that's considered old then...god damn. Then again I was 7 at the time.

I wonder what the Mavs do next year, cuz they sure as hell wont win anything next year after the get knocked out. They should plan for the future, 10 years of choking is enough. Get some new people in here.

cashman

Banned
Black Mamba said:
Tonight was a great example of the difference between a smart coach and a dumb one.

Carlisle is a really bad coach. He fucked up last year not playing Roddy and he's fucking up again.

Re: me being that old. I'm not, but there's tapes out there! Still, I'd have thought most here saw Michael's flu game.
What happened to roddy b? Is his ankle still injured?

reilo said:

Director's cut??

threenote

Banned
reilo said:

definitely one of the best comebacks. This series is pretty much over.

Lakers and Portland will be a great series, that's for sure.

Barrage

Branduil said:

The Cavs are a thousand times worse in every facet. Even in shittiness, the Mavs cant be first in something.

woodchuck

fajgkljalk;jatgjalgjalkgjal;jrojtlajgmlakmg.a,mglmf.z,vm lkkejtrowutoaqjtlkamlktu5o23u25908u509jlfkaflkam ,vmzfnjzlkgvm zlbvmzl;gjlkafmlakmf;lajwu0953u8509qitlkmglkvajgl;ajglakjgmlkajgmlakjglamg.,zvm ,.zmb.,mblgjalkjflkagjlkajgmlka;jto4ut095o345u80986tiqpojtlagpoa'fjJGALKJGL

now that's out of the way.

WHAT THE FUCK

and where the fuck was the double on Roy

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
sf2fanatic said:
Ok after having an incredible game the result is their next game is only on NBATV..Move another game on there
The worst part was TNT going to Ernie Johnson saying "that was crazy..." and then they switch to Law and Order.

JoeFu

Banned
StickSoldier said:
I wonder what the Mavs do next year, cuz they sure as hell wont win anything next year after the get knocked out. They should plan for the future, 10 years of choking is enough. Get some new people in here.

At this point I don't even care anymore. Every season is the same thing and everybody is starting to take the regular season for granted. Blow the whole team up, but as long as we have Cuban nothing is going to happen.

reilo said:

I know how ya feel man!
7E87102D9D306ED4CD70B6CD2AE778.jpg

Duki

Banned
lmao branduil is such an embarrassment

the avatar makes everything he writes even funnier

literally watches shows designed for little japanese girls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom