• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT| Don't Compare Refs to Cigarettes

Status
Not open for further replies.
reilo said:
0006_v6t2.gif

Absolutely perfect

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
CrocMother said:
On a side note, showing Jurassic Park right after the game is a great way to get me to keep watching your station.
You got Jurassic Park? Fuckers went straight into Law and Order. smh.

Duki

Banned
numble said:
Kwame + Marc > Pau
Lakers made a big mistake.
lol nah

trade got them rings then and there

better than praying kobe holds together for another three years while waiting on marc to be good enough

reilo

LovingSteam said:
Eh, we weren't going to win that series anyhow. You however were OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH so close to going to the finals.

If only this didn't happen :(
Brandon has more heart than that entire roster combined. What a waste of talent.

I'm over it. You can keep living in the N-Sync era. You can't ruin this shit. Not with Brandi melting down.

reilo

ryutaro's mama said:
If the 5pur5 lose tonight, we should all chip in a day of being banned to help fund TCB's early release.
Pfft, fuck that. I ain't even like that dude.

I'm just playing TCB.

Darkman M

ryutaro's mama said:
If the 5pur5 lose tonight, we should all chip in a day of being banned to help fund TCB's early release.
Dude has been real silent lately, after all the tough talk LOL.

Edit oh he's banned?

ESPN news- "Amare says if his back doesn't improve he will sit out Sunday's game against the Celtics"

Sigh. It was fun while it lasted. May be Mike D's last game as the Knicks head coach as well.

On a semi-related note that Willem Dafoe commercial will ensure that I get very little sleep tonight.

reilo

Portland had 14 fieldgoals through the first three quarters. They scored 15 in the fourth.

Duki

Banned
xxxstylzxxx said:
ESPN news- "Amare says if his back doesn't improve he will sit out Sunday's game against the Celtics"

Sigh. It was fun while it lasted. May be Mike D's last game as the Knicks head coach as well.

On a semi-related note that Willem Dafoe commercial will ensure that I get very little sleep tonight.
no point in risking his health when its 3-0

should be 2-1 smhhhhhhh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom