• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT| Don't Compare Refs to Cigarettes

Status
Not open for further replies.
TheGreatMightyPoo said:
I was busy watching the game intently to be commenting every play like some do on here.

I would have posted win or lose and I won't be posting multiple childish pictures in one post either after the win.

Or you were too big of a bitch to post.

Imma go with that.

lil smoke

Banned
Cloudy said:
He's insane cos he's very good and now if your breathe on him, he gets fts. This is even worse than Wade a few years ago. Rose is faster than pretty much everyone else but he can't shoot. So now the refs are allowing him to drive by the primary defender and fling his body into the helper for fts EVERY time. It's garbage
Well if he flailing to the basket, it's up to the Pacers to break his ribs. I expect Foster to get suspended during the next game if the Pacers want to avoid a sweep.

Doc Holliday

SPOILER: Columbus finds America
reggieandTFE said:
The pacers obvious strategy was to get physical with rose and force him to the line. On the other hand the Pacers were shooting Jumper the entire night.

This! That's what happens when you shoot jumpers all day. Hibbert even said they were gonna smack rose if he went inside.

Cloudy

Banned
FantasticMrFoxdie said:
Got Dem! D Rose shot 21 FT

It sucks. I want to enjoy his play but the phantom calls are sickening. Did he even make one shot outside of 5 feet today? It was all at the rim and the line. Pathetic...

Bread said:
he gets to the line 20 times and you think he deserves even more? jesus

Their whole game plan was to be really physical with him. It's not like every time he got to the line it was from a slap to the arm, they were killing him out there and wanted to.

The Crimson Blur said:
Or you were too big of a bitch to post.

Imma go with that.

You can go with whatever you want, manlihood isn't gained on posting after every play on the internet but you seem to take this place that seriously.

Many times before the Bulls have won and lost(well, not many) and I haven't posted at all.

Bulls' fans here aren't really obnoxious dicks, they usually take things in stride or at least don't post multiple elmentary school clone pictures in a single post.

linsivvi

Missed the first game and the first thing I see when coming in....Whining about calls!

Never change GAF....

Anyway, I'm a 76'ers fan tonight.

Seda

Korver's HUUUGE 3 pointer, a Noah rebound and tap in and 2 blocks also won the game for the Bulls in the closing minutes. The supporting cast has to play like they did in the last 2 minutes then the first 46 if the Bulls want to get anywhere

are people actually complaining that rose got to the line? did you not watch the game? he was getting fouled. are the refs not supposed to call it? pacers were just shooting jumper after jumper.

SamuraiX-

linsivvi said:
Anyway, I'm a 76'ers fan tonight.

I think we all are.

FrenchMovieTheme said:
are people actually complaining that rose got to the line? did you not watch the game? he was getting fouled. are the refs not supposed to call it? pacers were just shooting jumper after jumper.

There's a difference between legit fouls and superstar calls.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
The 76'ers are playing at an amazing pace, did Collins switch the Gatorade with Red Bull? or mix insta-flash into G1, G2, or even G3

Heat look slow and sluggish

J2 Cool

dIEHARD said:
Doubting what? His inside scoring is undoubtedly great, his outside game and ability to run an offense? Doubt-able.

And he isn't the best player in the NBA.

He's the best point guard in the NBA.

snack

FrenchMovieTheme said:
Exactly. I don't know what some people are thinking. Rose has to work his way to the line. Phantom calls? pshhh.

lil smoke

Banned
FrenchMovieTheme said:
That's the game I saw. He initiated, he had a strategy, the refs gave him the call, he did it all night, they won. What did the Pacers do to adjust? Nothing.

GraveRobberX said:
The 76'ers are playing at an amazing pace, did Collins switch the Gatorade with Red Bull? or mix insta-flash into G1, G2, or even G3

Heat look slow and sluggish

I'm sure they'll be just fine.

e17rrc-1.jpg

dream

Coach Spo's instructions to his struggling team: "get the 50/50 balls and dominate both ends of the court."

Cloudy

Banned
Doc Holliday said:
How can laker fans bitch about rose getting calls?

Kobe has never been a jump into defenders for fouls guy. We all crapped on D-Whistle for years here and now folks wanna make excuses for D-FTrose? It's the exact same thing. Stern finds a young star player and props him up with FTs. It's lame...

Omiee

SamuraiX- said:
The Bulls bandwagonners are getting more annoying that the Heat bandwagonners now.

bandwagonners are always annoying, did u forget everybody showing up here to announce they are a knicks fan, only to never post again.

Seda said:
Korver's HUUUGE 3 pointer, a Noah rebound and tap in and 2 blocks also won the game for the Bulls in the closing minutes.

That's what happens when the whole team gives you attention, they leave one of the best three point shooters wide open.

Noah's tap in was huge and his blocks at the end were more of a statement than altering the game, it was decided already as those shots going in wouldn't have mattered.

I thought Deng really pumped the team up(of course the crowd as well) as well after that foul on Rose by Hansbrough.

Cloudy said:
Kobe has never been a jump into defenders for fouls guy. We all crapped on D-Whistle for years here and now folks wanna make excuses for D-FTrose? It's the exact same thing. Stern finds an young star players and props him up with FTs. It's lame...

lolololol

SamuraiX-

Omiee said:
bandwagonners are always annoying, did u forget everybody showing up here to announce they are a knicks fan, only to never post again.

They'll all be back tomorrow and claim they never left after they're called out.

snack said:
Maybe we were watching two different games.

It is apparent watching it on ESPN and then on CSN with Neil Funk and Stacey King.

But in all seriousness, I thought the refs were fair to both teams. Rose just knows how to get to the baseline and draw contact.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom