• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT| Don't Compare Refs to Cigarettes

Status
Not open for further replies.
numble said:
Shaq has been a starter on every team he's on.

Came off the bench in his last game!

He was supposed to come off the bench for Perkins, but he got hurt.

But anyway, what I meant was someone who only plays 15 minutes most nights.

TylerD

Watching the Grizzlies lately, I don't know if I want to play them or the Spurs in the next round. I like our chances with our new starting front court though.

KingGondo

Banned
Chris Mannix said:
Tony Allen approaches ref Monty McCutchen, appears to forget what he was going to say, laughs, then slaps Monty on the butt twice.
Lol.

<3 Tony Allen. He "went to school" at my alma mater.

SamuraiX-

thekad said:
What would be a bigger upset? Memphis over the Spurs. Hornets over the Lakers. Or Warriors over the Mavs back in 07.

Well, the Spurs, Lakers, and Mavs are/were all frauds in their respective years so it's kinda hard to decide.

J2 Cool

Black Mamba said:
Duncan is 35 today. How many more years he got in him? 2? 3?

he doesn't strike me as the type of player who will Shaq it up as a bench guy.

Russell left at 35, no? I would actually like to see Timmy step down in the next year or two. Just too good of a career to see him spend a lot of time on the bench.

snack

The Chosen One said:
DAT WESTERN CONFERENCE PARITY.

Unlike the East where the Bulls can play like total shit and still almost sweep the 8th seed.
It's because the East is the shit. Literally.

BatiGOOOOOOL said:
Goodbye, playoffs. It was nice knowing you.

For the first time in the Duncan era, I'm hoping Pop leaves pretty soon. When they resigned Bonner I kept thinking wtf, that asshole never fucking produces in the playoffs. And then somehow he kept getting 20+ minutes a game even though we brought over the best big from Europe. SMH

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
As cool as this Grizz upset would be, it's not as rad as the 07 Warriors. The Oakland crowd made that special. Maybe not as cool as the 94 Nuggets, either. Chris Jackson, Robert Pack, Motumbo, that was a hell of a team and they pushed Utah to 7 next round, too.

Having all sorts of issues with my ISP, getting 0.6mb instead of 10mb, but watching on a crappy feed.

Feels good man.... sooo good.

All these DAT 41-5 DAT 48-7 posts now feel so... trollish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom