• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT| Don't Compare Refs to Cigarettes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rodeo Clown said:
They let Goran Dragic run them off their floor last year in the playoffs on the way to a Suns sweep.

That was the 7 seed Spurs against a better veteran team (well, Nash + Amar'e) and TP was more hurt than Manu now.

Toughest thing to learn in the playoffs is how to close on the road. It's why OKC and Chicago fell in game 4. memphis has never had to do it.

I just can't see it happening tonight. I could be wrong, of course, but 3-1 is still doable (unlike 3-0). Spurs will play with passion and blow their wad.

if Memphis keeps the game close, however, I'll be more confident they win game 6.

Darkman M

The Frankman said:
... I'm waiting for Trax to defend that Bosh video. Does Chris Bosh seriously not give a fuck? Is he trying to become a YouTube sensation or something? He's no Zack Ryder, woo woo woo!

We all knew Bosh had a little Konex/Brandy in him.

jjasper

I don't know if we will tonight but god I hope we do so since it is on NBA TV the nation can hear the bitter Sean Elliott tears .

Thanks for the well-wishes earlier guys. At least it was peaceful and she passed away on Good Friday, a "good" enough day for Catholics to die...

:/

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
Bread said:
Billups being smart enough to stop shooting when he's not on is lolworthy. He shot 40% and 32% from 3 for the Knicks, averaging 17.5 points. Wow!

And I don't understand what the team's foul rankings have to do with Billups, the team had 2 superstars who can get to the foul line at will.

Lolworthy? The fact that the guy can still create plays and put points on the board even when his shot isn't hot is lolworthy to you? A player that is capable of running the offense well is lolworthy. k. Understood.

As to your second comment: Billups gets fouled a whole lot, so it helps that he is almost guaranteed to convert the calls to 2 points? Melo and Stat are not as consistent, especially Stat.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Adam Blade said:
Thanks for the well-wishes earlier guys. At least it was peaceful and she passed away on Good Friday, a "good" enough day for Catholics to die...

What? What happened?

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
Btw, I'd love to see Wilson Chandler back. There's been talks about him coming back for a while now...that ESPN article gives me faith.

Tom Penny said:
Wow. Knicks signed Billups. The Knicks really must be working on that Bill Walker and Billups for CP3 trade.
Hornets are holding out untill Knicks add Jared Jeffries to the deal. Knicks are holding off and waiting to consult Isiah Thomas about it.

Darkman M

Adam Blade said:

Condolences bro, lost my grandmother in October unexpectedly at the age of 62.

rc213

Adam Blade said:

Passing away peacefully and surrounded by loved ones, Can't ask for much more.

My condolences.

TylerD

dIEHARD said:
Is there any doubt it will be Lakers vs Thunder in the WCF's?

Let's just say I will be very happy to have HCA in the 2nd round.

All seems to be well in Thunderland. Westbrook acknowledged that he took too many shots, Brooks acknowledged that Westbrook took too many shots, Durant said the confrontation was nothing that hasn't happened dozens of times earlier this season...

Time for the Nuggets to "go fishing".

SamuraiX-

jling84 said:
The spurs will win in a blowout tonight for sure.

Uh, no.

Definitely fucking not.

Anyone who believes this is in complete delusion.

The Grizz have had the upper hand in this entire series. I still feel it's entirely possible for the Spurs to flip the switch and come back and win it in 7, but no way are they blowing out the Grizz in any of these remaining games.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
TylerD said:
Let's just say I will be very happy to have HCA in the 2nd round.

All seems to be well in Thunderland. Westbrook acknowledged that he took too many shots, Brooks acknowledged that Westbrook took too many shots, Durant said the confrontation was nothing that hasn't happened dozens of times earlier this season...

Time for the Nuggets to "go fishing".
To have what in the what?

Pkaz01 said:
Has this been posted yet?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NlZKL6OpB3g

55e99ecc659c0e3049453a4d05d7a516.gif

and I did not title that youtube video.

He must live a bubble. He continues to make himself look goofy.

giri

Black Mamba said:
That was the 7 seed Spurs against a better veteran team (well, Nash + Amar'e) and TP was more hurt than Manu now.

Toughest thing to learn in the playoffs is how to close on the road. It's why OKC and Chicago fell in game 4. memphis has never had to do it.

I just can't see it happening tonight. I could be wrong, of course, but 3-1 is still doable (unlike 3-0). Spurs will play with passion and blow their wad.

if Memphis keeps the game close, however, I'll be more confident they win game 6.
your whole team let CP3 take a massive dump on them and you've lost multiple games to a hornets team. With out d.west. With west, do the lakers get swept?

This is going to be like all the other games. Sixers dominate the first, lose the lead by halftime, get down by 10 by the fourth quarter, and win or at least put themselves in a position to win.

MidnightCowboy said:
This is going to be like very fucking sixer game this season. Sixers dominate the first, lose the lead by halftime, get down by 10 by the fourth quarter, and win or at least put themselves in a position to win.

Fixed.

This team is nothing if consistant

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom