• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT| Don't Compare Refs to Cigarettes

Status
Not open for further replies.
LovingSteam said:
Man I can't wait for the Celtics to destroy the Heatles. It's going to be even better than last year. The tears of Pheeniks and Co. will be fantastic.

id rather have the tears of dream

go heat

LovingSteam said:
Man I can't wait for the Celtics to destroy the Heatles. It's going to be even better than last year. The tears of Pheeniks and Co. will be fantastic.

i'm probably not even going to be around to post then

you have too much time

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
Smh Spo couldn't leave Bosh in there by himself for 2 minutes.

They immediately looked like the Raptors.

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
LeBron and Wade still look terrible, when on the floor together. When one has the ball, the other looks lost.

How do they not run more plays with one of them in motion?

overcast

K.Jack said:
LeBron and Wade still look terrible, when on the floor together. When one has the ball, the other looks lost.

If they ran plays they would be really fun to watch.

dream

Red Blaster said:
Why is the vastly superior Grizz-Spurs game on NBATV while the terrible Thuggs-FThunder game is on TNT?

So we can listen to those awful Spurs announcers shoot themselves in about 2 hours.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
K.Jack said:

Not sure why they don't run a Wade-Lebron pick and roll. Lebron screens, then rolls, and Wade either drops it off if he gets doubled, or takes a wide open jumpshot if the defense collapses on Lebron.

brb gonna go submit my coaching qualifications to Daryl Morey.

dream said:
So we can listen to those awful Spurs announcers shoot themselves in about 2 hours.

OH fuck man, I forgot it was a Spurs home game. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jjasper

Westbury.jpg

Red Blaster said:
Why is the vastly superior Grizz-Spurs game on NBATV while the terrible Thuggs-FThunder game is on TNT?

Cause its the Grizzlies?

numble

Red Blaster said:
It must be a market size thing. Maybe there's more population in Denver+OKC versus San Antonio and Memphis.

giri said:
your whole team let CP3 take a massive dump on them and you've lost multiple games to a hornets team. With out d.west. With west, do the lakers get swept?

I must admit, I am confused to how this relates to my opinion of Spurs vs Memphis tonight.

reilo said:
Not sure why they don't run a Wade-Lebron pick and roll. Lebron screens, then rolls, and Wade either drops it off if he gets doubled, or takes a wide open jumpshot if the defense collapses on Lebron.

brb gonna go submit my coaching qualifications to Daryl Morey.
LeBron is a horrible offensive player off the ball, unless you're throwing him alleys. He stands around and looks like he doesn't know what to do.

pilonv1

reilo said:

Requires someone to coach LeBron and for him to accept coaching.

shut the fuck up lebron you fucking dickbag. as long as the heat dont win a championship it will be a successful playoffs. i'll even root for the lakers over the heat in the finals if it came to that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom