• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT| Don't Compare Refs to Cigarettes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sho_Nuff82 said:
Why do you think his FG% is always so high? Dude finds angles over and around people of every size.

I used to watch the Spurs solely when they played the Mavs. I've watched them more this year when watching them against the Thunder/Mavs and the Grizz these playoffs,but never noticed I don't guess.

snack said:
Bosh isn't comfortable with a White man behind him.

55e99ecc659c0e3049453a4d05d7a516.gif

The Stealth Fox

FrenchMovieTheme said:
shut the fuck up lebron you fucking dickbag. as long as the heat dont win a championship it will be a successful playoffs. i'll even root for the lakers over the heat in the finals if it came to that
I agree. Lebon Jams sucks.

FrenchMovieTheme said:
shut the fuck up lebron you fucking dickbag. as long as the heat dont win a championship it will be a successful playoffs. i'll even root for the lakers over the heat in the finals if it came to that
Agreed. Every year Bron doesnt win will be a successful year imo.

Owzers

Grizzlies game is Hawks/Magic bad from yesterday, it might be time to give up on the nba for a bit and play Bulletstorm until the Nuggets/OKC.

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
pilonv1 said:
Requires someone to coach LeBron and for him to accept coaching.
I fully believe that LeBron refuses to be coached. His ego says that he doesn't need to work on any aspect of his game.

- No post game
- No off the ball movement
- Still chucks stupid 3s (and gets lucky sometimes)

He has to be the most physically gifted player, to have such a small skillset. He should be destroying in the post. All day. No SF can match up with him, physically. That would be such a matchup nightmare, I mean what could you do, put the PF on him?

He'll start working on a post game around the age of 30, when his legs hit the wall, and he can't steamroll to the basket so easily. Too late.

If he had grown up developing in the post, I think he'd be threatening for GOAT status.

Dreams-Visions said:
Evan is locking down 'Bron. He should have just made the shot.

offense/defense switch. but yeah, doug didn't want to break the momentum.

Damn, Bosh to the line. Technical on Wade, LOL! What timing!

edit: Didn't Brand foul out? damn.

why is joel anthony taking clutch free throws?

why did lebron just stand 3 feet behind the 3 point line on that whole possession?

joel anthony you can't make anything 3 feet within the basket but you made clutch free throws. two of them. wtf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom