• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT| Don't Compare Refs to Cigarettes

Status
Not open for further replies.
MidnightCowboy said:
Timmy turning back dat clock.

Tim Duncan's 2011 regular season:

tumblr_lgbfda6kXN1qzlfumo1_400.gif

Very obvious from the spring in his step today that he's been saving everything left in his tank for this playoff run.

Heavy said:
Z-bo = most underrated player in the league right now. Quietly averages 20 & 10+ year after year. I'd take him over Dwight.

Yeah dude. Kevin Martin is also one of the best shooting guards in the league.

Zeke

fuck it spurs need to let the grizz keep fouling we'll just go to the line and win that...then again FT shooting isn't so hot right now either

exarkun

MidnightCowboy said:
At least he's better than whoever the fuck plays on the Magic.

Shit son. That is some cold ass shit.

Grizz are playing hard. Makes you wonder what would have happened had Gay still been in.

Zeke said:
fuck it spurs need to let the grizz keep fouling we'll just go to the line and win that...then again FT shooting isn't so hot right now either

Grizzlies need to learn how to dial it down a notch. There was no point in fouling Dice there.

Bread

Banned
Heavy said:
Z-bo = most underrated player in the league right now. Quietly averages 20 & 10+ year after year. I'd take him over Dwight.
That might be the dumbest thing I've read in NBAgaf all year.

jjasper

Every single player is going to foul out. Cause even when we aren't slapping people in the face we are getting that bs call that happened against mayo

Bread said:
That might be the dumbest thing I've read in NBAgaf all year.
Enjoy watching Dwight brick free-throw after free-throw while racking up techs and getting suspended. Dude can't even shoot. Most overrated player in the league.

Bread

Banned
Heavy said:
Enjoy watching Dwight brick free-throw after free-throw while racking up techs and getting suspended. Dude can't even shoot. Most overrated player in the league.
Dude can't even shoot!? He's a center, what the fuck do you expect? He's got a great post game now, along with game-changing post defense and rebounding. Randolph puts up 20-10 and plays little to no defense.

Red Blaster said:
I know man, Shaq was garbage too.

And that Wilt dude was fucking terrible. And Bill Russell? lmfao.

That isn't to say Zach Randolph isn't a great player. He's a top 5 rebounder and post scorer in the league who defends okay and passes well at this point in his career.

Zeke

obijkenobi said:
Blair would be awesome if he could finish at the rim consistently :/
yup, Sean has been saying it all season Blair needs to put the ball on the ground once or twice, throw a nice fake and then lay the ball in there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom