• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT| Don't Compare Refs to Cigarettes

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe how much Duncan didn't give a shit during the regular season. I mean I knew he was barely trying, but he's playing like he was when he was 30 today.

jjasper

obijkenobi said:
I can't believe how much Duncan didn't give a shit during the regular season. I mean I knew he was barely trying, but he's playing like he was when he was 30 today.
Part of it is Gasol being out of position on every play.

Edit. Holy shit they called a foul on the spurs.

Saw that pass RJ did to lead Parker on that drive? He'd never do that last year.

Rebounding well too. Love what I see. Hes within the offense and working his game.

obijkenobi said:

Whats more unbelievable is that people doubted him

Hes Tim Duncan for fucks sake.

Zeke

jjasper said:
This is terrible grizz can't drive and spurs can get blown on an it is a foul.
yea not like there 3 spurs in the first with 3 fouls and blair just picked up another one cry baby

I think we should put Splitter in on Zbo if we can get away with it. I don't want Dice and Blair to both have 4 fouls before the start of the fourth :/

jjasper

Zeke said:
yea not like there 3 spurs in the first with 3 fouls and blair just picked up another one cry baby
Cry baby? this is terrible. Tim Duncan blocks a shot and then it is a foul on Marc trying to get a loose ball? Really?

charsace

33mtxs6.jpg

Diehard your avatar.

Zeke

jjasper said:
Gasol continues to suck.
Are you really surprised it is a foul ever spurs possession.
why in the green hell are you craying about foul calls? In case you haven't noticed both teams are fouling. Please Randolph got a bail FT in the first and Gasol got a nice bail out already so give it a rest.

jjasper

Wow couple calls going our way hopefully we take advantage.

Edit: why am I bitching? Spurs just shot 9 straight free throws. Terrible. Seems they are sucking both ways again now though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom