• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT| Don't Compare Refs to Cigarettes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brinbe said:
They got Devlin for this?
KuGsj.gif

PUNJABI

Bread

Banned
KingGondo said:
D-Will + Dwight would put the Nets in the top 3 in the East easily, but they really fucked themselves with those terrible role player contracts this summer.

Jeffries is a nice player though.
Would they have to trade Lopez/others for Howard? That team would not be top 3 in the east, sorry.

Spurs roster is complete shit without Manu.

Tony Allen gonna b all up in dat ass.

Also Dwight to Washington. Fuck being locked in with another max contract player after the CBA changes especially with the Nets shitty 5 year roleplayer contracts.

Wall/Nick Young/Barnes(orDerrick Williams), McGee,Howard
Mad money for free agents

its gunna b good

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
The Crimson Blur said:
Who the fuck are you and what the fuck are you talking about.

WTF is that supposed to mean, I know you enjoy your Spurs, but holy shit, every ball shot by both teams are just hitting the rim and not going in

Only time ball is going into the rim is through foul shots

Please give it a rest Blur with the Who the Fuck are you? shenanigans, I like B-Ball during the playoffs just commenting on about the game

Just cause my life doesn't revolve around NBA (Spurs)-Age doesn't mean I can't post in here, I'm not knocking your team just the game is very sporadic/sloppy

GraveRobberX said:
WTF is that supposed to mean, I know you enjoy your Spurs, but holy shit, every ball shot by both teams are just hitting the rim and not going in

Only time ball is going into the rim is through foul shots

Please give it a rest Blur with the Who the Fuck are you? shenanigans, I like B-Ball during the playoffs just commenting on about the game

Spurs are shooting 46%. The Grizz are shooting 58%. Right now its 20-16 with 3 minutes left in the 1st.

Thats an average 1st quarter. You don't know what you are talking about and no one cares about your comments.

Btw I still don't know who the fuck you are.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
The Crimson Blur said:
Spurs are shooting 46%. The Grizz are shooting 58%. Right now its 20-16 with 3 minutes left in the 1st.

Thats an average 1st quarter. You don't know what you are talking about and no one cares about your comments.

Btw I still don't know who the fuck you are.

You quoting me twice means you are real salty and you do care

The first 4-6 minutes were horrible

Listen stop arguing foolishness nonsense, you don't need to know who I am, jesus, just cause you post so much in here doesn't equal you to diminish someone else from posting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom