• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Love Jesus or I'll cut you

Status
Not open for further replies.

The M.O.B

Jesus Miller not hesitating on that open shot, thats what I want to see from him.

BWAHAHA At Davis getting the chair pulled on him, what do Bosh and Amare have in common that they both did that to Davis? :D

Sanjuro Tsubaki said:
Remember the time we found out what life was like having LeBron being the man in Cleveland? That was awesome.

Remember game 1 when you complained all game and blamed your eventual series loss on the refs? That was awesome too.

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
The Chosen One said:
Phuck the Warden.
Seriously I want LeBron to do something amazing, just so the Anthony slobbing comes to an end.

Sanjuro Tsubaki said:
Remember the time we found out what life was like having LeBron being the man in Cleveland? That was awesome.
Hey, that dart was aimed at me.

Hmm, I thought J-O'neal was a corpse.

But he's actually been a very solid replacement for Perk this post-season.

Too bad Perk took Rondo's soul to OKC.

Ainge really screwed up. The Czz would have been a much tougher matchup if they had both Perk and the functional Jermaine right now.

Sanjuro

ph33nix said:
Remember game 1 when you complained all game and blamed your eventual series loss on the refs? That was awesome too.
Remember when you became a history revisionist? I never said anything about the series. I commented only when the Refs went nuts and ejected Pierce.

Sanjuro Tsubaki said:
Remember when you became a history revisionist? I never said anything about the series. I commented only when the Refs went nuts and ejected Pierce.

or maybe it was Dream bitching so much that I eventually got you two confused

TheFatOne

Man so disappointed in the Celtics so far. The defense and offense have been awful. They don't even rotate anymore it's fucking ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom