• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Love Jesus or I'll cut you

Status
Not open for further replies.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Freedom = $1.05 said:
You guys have no idea how godawful the traffic is at this hour in Miami, especially the downtown area. Games a sellout, the seats will get filled.
Like LA, Boston, Dallas, NY, et al have good traffic? Come on.

Vestal

Freedom = $1.05 said:
You guys have no idea how godawful the traffic is at this hour in Miami, especially the downtown area. Games a sellout, the seats will get filled.

Oh yeah... Down town miami is a BITCH at this hour.. retarded like

Freedom = $1.05 said:
That's a pretty weak excuse for a playoff series.

giri said:
Err, if the lakers get down 0-2, i don't see them coming back from it. I see the team imploding with ego's.

If Shaq/Kobe/Payton/Malone can come back down 0-2 to the defending champ Spurs, I'm sure this team will be able to overcome egos if that one did it (at least until the Finals).

Maybe they lose, but egos won't be the issue. Not exactly sure why you would even mention egos. Whose egos would clash?

Apparently 3 people left Dwight completely off their MVP ballot. Voters are awesome.

Is it at all possible that Bron is losing something athletically at this early stage? I doubt its true...but dude doesn't look the way he used to.

Hey look the Celtics can actually shoot.

Dark FaZe said:
Is it at all possible that Bron is losing something athletically at this early stage? I doubt its true...but dude doesn't look the way he used to.

It's just Boston.

Black Mamba said:
i think tonight are 2 must win games, whereas tomorrow I don't see it that way.

I disagree, the Bulls game tomorrow is a "must win" for me.

The pressure would get to them and they aren't a great road team(yeah, it's the Hawks and the Bulls should have beat them every game this year but that was then).

With the talent the Lakers have, they can win the series if they drop the next game but I wouldn't bet on it.

The Bulls don't have that offensive(meaning offense:p) potential potency and experience the Lakers have, this will hurt on the road.

The Lakers have proven they can win on the road when they play their best.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Freedom = $1.05 said:
I bet you they have a better transit system than down here.
Haha. Have you ever driven in Dallas during rush-hour traffic? I have. Shit's bananas fucking shit. No excuse.

reilo said:
Haha. Have you ever driven in Dallas during rush-hour traffic? I have. Shit's bananas fucking shit. No excuse.
Of course they're on time. It's not like there's anything to do in Dallas outside of marking your calendar till the next mavericks loss or cowboys blowout. The other cities you mentioned have stellar public transit systems compared to the nonexistent one Miami has.

diehard

Fleer
Freedom = $1.05 said:
Of course they're on time. It's not like there's anything to do in Dallas outside of marking your calendar till the next mavericks loss or cowboys blowout. The other cities you mentioned have stellar public transit systecom compared to the nonexistent one Miami has.
How can a city the size of Miami not have public transit when one like Salt Lake does?

I'm staying with 2 Celtics fans (homeless in NYC right now) this will be fun, but they're not back yet, so yay I get to post for the first time in a while during a game.

Mest30

Banned
TheGreatMightyPoo said:
I disagree, the Bulls game tomorrow is a "must win" for me.

The pressure would get to them and they aren't a great road team(yeah, it's the Hawks and the Bulls should have beat them every game this year but that was then).

With the talent the Lakers have, they can win the series if they drop the next game but I wouldn't bet on it.

The Bulls don't have that offensive(meaning offense:p) potential potency and experience the Lakers have, this will hurt on the road.

The Lakers have proven they can win on the road when they play their best.

I fully expecyt the Bulls come out tomorrow and play like they did in game 5 against the Pacers. I'm also hoping Boozer picks up two early fouls so he sees a lot of bench. I will agree that if the Bulls lose tomorrow then it's time to panic.

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
I wish I had been keeping track of the excuses Heat-Age has made for the late fans.

Something like:

1. The rich fucks are upstairs getting drunk
4. DAT TRAFFIC

reilo said:

A ton of fans take the DART rail which guarantees you get there on time.

numble

K.Jack said:
I wish I had been keeping track of the excuses Heat-Age has made for the late fans.

Something like:

4. DAT TRAFFIC
The weather is too nice outside.

jjasper

exarkun said:
http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/playoffs/2011/news/story?page=5-on-5-110503

ESPN STILL not giving the Grizzlies props. wtf at that dumb shit. Its all about the Thunder not doing their job, and not about the Grizz spanking dat ass. I just want to shake someone and yell.

Eh it is a bunch of bloggers that haven't watched us play all year. Can't really get too mad at them it isn't their fault the NBA has and abortion of a TV contract that is worse than fucking college conferences.

DJ88

K.Jack said:

Something like:

4. DAT TRAFFIC
To be fair, The Heat's arena is in downtown which only has 2 entrances off the interstate, followed by one way streets to the arena. It gets REALLY bad.

Nice play!

dream

The M.O.B said:
LMAO at that sportmanship commercial, I would smack my teammate if he admitted touching the ball in a real game.

I was about to make a Heat culture joke then the stupidity of the commercial dawned on me.

THRILLH0

Banned
Dark FaZe said:

Most males peak athletically around 26/27. When you factor in the miles that Lebron already has on him and the fact he has shown zero discernible ability to adjust or improve his game then yeah, he's lost a tiny bit athletically and it's safe to say we've already seen his best years.

The M.O.B

Yeah I don't mind Green getting those 3's. If that was Ray getting those open shots I would be made, but Green is gonna brick those soon enough.

Bosh better bring his balls to start this 2nd qtr.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom