• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Love Jesus or I'll cut you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Branduil

The Frankman said:
Rondo tripped over the halfcourt line, there was some contact but enough to call a foul? nah...
Teams are going to start keeping all their players 10 feet from the dribbler now in these situations.

Vestal

The Frankman said:
NOT IN THE ACT? HOW?

NotSureIfSerious.png

TheFatOne

One of the most frustrating parts of watching the Celtics play is Rondo. At times he looks unstoppable, but then you have nights like this. Rondo should be killing Bibby all night. Instead he is just sitting back, and waiting for guys to get open. He plays like such a bitch. Maybe if he spent the off season learning how to shoot a fucking free throw he wouldn't play like a bitch because he is afraid to shoot free throws.

Iadien

Guarantee I'm going to screw up this post? Yeah.
Sanjuro Tsubaki said:
No, I'm not. Jones hip checked him. Still exaggerated...but there was contact.

Did you miss the part where Rondo superman jumped into him?

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
Celtics should trade Rondo and a first rounder for Westbrook & Ibaka (and Cole Aldrich thrown in to make the money work). Rondo would be united with the love of his life, and Westbrook won't have to worry about Durant hogging his shots.

Rondo like this is worthless.

Big Baybee said:
Wade is going to carry Lebron to a title. Sigh

Seriously.

Lebron looks just like he did in '07, '08, '09, and '10 when faced against formidable defenses. Basically becomes passive and struggles to get in any rhythm.

Wade is completely carrying his ass right now. If there is any solace if the Heat win, Wade will be getting the Finals MVP no doubt and Lebron will be Pau Gasol.

TheFatOne

Seriously how hard is it to hit fucking free throws. What the hell did Rondo do this off season? I am pretty much at my limit with Rondo right now. Don't know if I can take 3-4 more years of his bullshit.

Sanjuro

TheFatOne said:
Seriously how hard is it to hit fucking free throws. What the hell did Rondo do this off season? I am pretty much at my limit with Rondo right now. Don't know if I can take 3-4 more years of his bullshit.
You know he made both of them, right?

J2 Cool

Can we all just admit Wade is more skilled than Lebron, if nothing else? He really can't be stopped by a good defense, when he gets it going.

TheFatOne said:
One of the most frustrating parts of watching the Celtics play is Rondo. At times he looks unstoppable, but then you have nights like this. Rondo should be killing Bibby all night. Instead he is just sitting back, and waiting for guys to get open. He plays like such a bitch. Maybe if he spent the off season learning how to shoot a fucking free throw he wouldn't play like a bitch because he is afraid to shoot free throws.

Rondo needs motivators, like how he unexpectedly matched Lebron's output in last year's playoffs. I don't think he is motivated to destroy his matchup with Bibby like he could.

Truphenom

TheFatOne said:

Do you think he'll make more improvements as the big 3 fade more? Sometimes i feel like he just doesn't know how to balance everything for himself and the others. Maybe if he was something like the first option he would be a lot more aggressive.

J2 Cool said:
Can we all just admit Wade is more skilled than Lebron, if nothing else? He really can't be stopped by a good defense, when he gets it going.

Rondo needs motivators, like how he unexpectedly matched Lebron's output in last year's playoffs. I don't think he is motivated to destroy his matchup with Bibby like he could.

i said this before LBJ came to the heat

i still stand by it

The M.O.B

TheFatOne said:
Was voicing a frustration of mine. Rondo is still terrible at the line, and he will be passive at the end of games because of this.

That is still a weak ass foul call.

It is a weak call but its not the phantom foul that people were calling it.

SamuraiX- said:
Do you fucking hear yourself?

In no fucking universe should getting "slapped on the side" result in free throws in a Playoff game.

Garnett should have just let him go, problem solved. Foolish of him to spin around like that when the hoop was inevitable. Notice how Garnett accepts his mistake and doesn't complain.

SamuraiX- said:
Do you fucking hear yourself?

In no fucking universe should getting "slapped on the side" result in free throws in a Playoff game.

If it was a weak foul then why did KG look upset at himself?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom