• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Love Jesus or I'll cut you

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow chalmers. Looked more like a knee to knee live.

I think he was banking on Dwight/Bynum being the only reason for Perkins to exist anymore, and that Perk was overrated (which is becoming apparent now) and not worth an extension, so why not get something for him, fortify the bench at the 3/4 spot and potentially be better suited for a majority of the (non-Laker/Magic) teams you might face.

And i will continue to assert that Green is one of the worst players in the NBA, so he fucked up there.

TheFatOne

EvilMario said:
Rondo/Perk should have been a package deal.

When the trade was made, I thought people were just fear mongering, but the Celtics traded away a championship shot this year because they didn't want to lose Perkins for nothing.. because there was no way they were resigning him.

It's pretty sad. I know Ainge was trying to avoid having all old players, but the Celtics were not going to be championship contenders for a while after the big three era. Too many young good teams coming up.

TheFatOne

The Frankman said:
Heat fans hate refs. Celtics fans hate refs. Hilarious...

CHALMERS IS DOWN

To be fair I was complaining about the foul called on the Heat. Tons of shitty calls going against both teams.

The Chosen One said:
Meh..... the refs arent really tilting the game for either team. The refs are making bad/phantom calls all around.

They aren't tilting the game, but they are making it hard to watch.

Basileus777 said:
Big Baby is so worthless.

4689413913_8f8d16b9c1_o.gif

Duki

Banned
lbj reads neogaf

soon as yall ran your mouths he went and did this

thats what he was referring to in the offseason when he said he was committing this shit to memory

GamerSoul

TheFatOne said:
Baby could be a solid role player if he wasn't such an idiot.

I just don't like how he expects to get fouled on every shot attempt in the paint. Look at his frame, ofcourse there will be contact, smh.

Man this thread is going to be fucking bananas if Lebron wins a title this year. I made my peace with him being a talented, historically great douche, some of you should do the same or risk mental breakdowns.

TheFatOne

Ninja Scooter said:
Man this thread is going to be fucking bananas if Lebron wins a title this year. I made my peace with him being a talented, historically great douche, some of you should do the same or risk mental breakdowns.

It was always inevitable that he would win a championship. What I didn't expect is the Celtics to show absolutely no heart. That is the part that stings.

Ninja Scooter said:

I knew there was no way this team would not eventually win a title with the talent an eventual better additions.

I was just hoping it won't be this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom