• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Love Jesus or I'll cut you

Status
Not open for further replies.

The M.O.B

Getting out of hand for Celtics...........oh wait they are playing the Heat, lead will vanish any minute now.

Couple Ray Ray 3's should right the ship :/

Prove Me Wrong Miami!

Pkaz01 said:
celtics gna lose cause they got no rebounding and no big man advantage over miami. They need shaq.
If they need shaq to win then they might as well start booking their fishing trips now. Dudes good for six fools and not much else.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
And this type of basketball is what is deemed good for the league? smh.

TheFatOne

Pkaz01 said:
celtics gna lose cause they got no rebounding and no big man advantage over miami. They need shaq.

I hope Shaq doesn't play even though he gives the Celtics a better chance. Would make the Ainge trade look even more ridiculous.

dagger2.jpg

Sanjuro

There is just nothing we can do. They have unlimited attempts at driving, diving, and getting the foul with LeBron and Wade. When they aren't doing that, they are hitting undefendable shots.

Ninja Scooter said:
Man this thread is going to be fucking bananas if Lebron wins a title this year. I made my peace with him being a talented, historically great douche, some of you should do the same or risk mental breakdowns.

Not until he can win a championship without riding Wade's coattails. So whatever they accomplish won't be good enough for me. They'd have to win 3-4 championships for me to be impressed.

GamerSoul

The M.O.B said:
Getting out of hand for Celtics...........oh wait they are playing the Heat, lead will vanish any minute now.

Couple Ray Ray 3's should right the ship :/

Prove Me Wrong Miami!

This. Its never over till i see 0.00

Black Mamba said:
I knew there was no way this team would not eventually win a title with the talent an eventual better additions.

I was just hoping it won't be this season.

The sooner they win one, the sooner we get the eventual Wade/Bron ego fueled break up.

MikeTyson

Banned
Ninja Scooter said:
Man this thread is going to be fucking bananas if Lebron wins a title this year. I made my peace with him being a talented, historically great douche, some of you should do the same or risk mental breakdowns.
going a little to far are we?

Pkaz01

Freedom = $1.05 said:
If they need shaq to win then they might as well start booking their fishing trips now. Dudes good for six fools and not much else.
They have no inside presence, Garnett cant do it alone and big baby is a fucking idiot. Kristic is worthless. They need both oneals to make some plays.

Joel fucking anthony is out played the boston bigs.

UltimaKilo

Gold Member
Championship parade on SoBe this year is going to be even better than the one in 2006...

I knew the Celtics had no chance. The Heat are just too young, too good and too athletic. This is the best team the NBA has seen in a long time.

Celtics offense looks terribad.

UltimaKilo said:
Championship parade on SoBe this year is going to be even better than the one in 2006...

I knew the Celtics had no chance. The Heat are just too young, too good and too athletic. This is the best team the NBA has seen in a long time.

Oh ffs

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
Still have no idea which team I hate more and who I should actually care about winning.

Celtics fell apart at the end, though.

Branduil

UltimaKilo said:

By a long time, you mean in the 5 months since you started watching the NBA.

TheFatOne

Pkaz01 said:
They have no inside presence, Garnett cant do it alone and big baby is a fucking idiot. Kristic is worthless. They need both oneals to make some plays.

Joel fucking anthony is out played the boston bigs.

Which is the sad part of this entire trade. The Celtics banking on a 40 year old Center with a history of problems. When they finally look back on this trade it will be one of the worst in Boston sports history IMO.

Pkaz01

Problem is that boston isn't losing they are getting dominated. They beat the knicks because thats probably the one team that plays worse centers than they do.

exarkun

Boston defense is bad. So spread out, and they can't stop a nose bleed. They allow the penetration or are so afraid of Wade shooting they just foul.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Perkins or no Perkins, this Celtics team is just too old and beat up to withstand a long season and grueling playoff series.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom