• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Love Jesus or I'll cut you

Status
Not open for further replies.
TheFatOne said:
Which is the sad part of this entire trade. The Celtics banking on a 40 year old Center with a history of problems. When they finally look back on this trade it will be one of the worst in Boston sports history IMO.

Let's be honest, the trade isn't the issue. Losing Perkins isn't why the Celtics offense is shit.

Iadien

Guarantee I'm going to screw up this post? Yeah.
EvilMario said:
There's no liking him. You just have to accept that sometimes douchebags win.

Most great players are douche bags.

wth is this irenew sport commercial with Rondo? lol Awesome.

strikeselect

You like me, you really really like me!
StickSoldier said:
I hate to even think that the Heat could be contenders for the next 5-6 years, it would be a total nightmare for me.

It's going to be a very real nightmare, unfortunately for you. This Heat team is capable of surpassing Jordan's Bulls.

Vestal

exarkun said:
Boston defense is bad. So spread out, and they can't stop a nose bleed. They allow the penetration or are so afraid of Wade shooting they just foul.

Which I don't understand.. If I was boston, I could live with Lebron and Wade shooting 17 foot jumpers all night.

Puddles

Banned
I can't believe that disgrace to basketball and to human life Lebron James is going to get a ring this year. Un-fucking-believable.

TheFatOne

Man what terrible defense by Boston. Man they missed Perk on defense today. Late rotations all day, and at times they didn't rotate at all. Disappointed with the effort the Celtics came out with today. They have to win the next game to try and turn the series around.

ryutaro's mama said:
So I haven't been watching the game.

Did the Czzz play shitty or did MIA play well?

Or both?

Celtics were terrible. Wade was good again.

Basileus777 said:
Let's be honest, the trade isn't the issue. Losing Perkins isn't why the Celtics offense is shit.

Of course it's the trade. Jeff Green sucks and they don't have a backup big worth playing anymore.

The starters with JO are actually doing fine. It's when Baby + Green has to come in that they fail.

Pkaz01

Basileus777 said:
They were already low in rebounding and that got even worse along with their defense.

Lkr

UltimaKilo said:
Championship parade on SoBe this year is going to be even better than the one in 2006...

I knew the Celtics had no chance. The Heat are just too young, too good and too athletic. This is the best team the NBA has seen in a long time.
:jakncoke

esquire

Has waited diligently to think of something to say before making this post
StickSoldier said:
I hate to even think that the Heat could be contenders for the next 5-6 years, it would be a total nightmare for me.

LOL.

I'm surprised Boston has been so anemic on offense. I expected them to win at least two in this series but now it's looking like the Heat could sweep if they keep this up when they play in Boston.

ugh I don't usually hate teams (except the Yankees) but man I hate the Heat soo much. I know with that talent they'll probably win a title at some point. But please sports gods not this year. Not the first year they threw it all together. ugh

Of course being a Mavs fan has added to my hate of the franchise, those lame fans and those stupid white t-shirts.

Duki

Banned
ryutaro's mama said:

Or both?
wade was great first half

lbj exploded second

greatest one two punch in nba history right hurrrr

dream

Puddles said:
I can't believe that disgrace to basketball and to human life Lebron James is going to get a ring this year. Un-fucking-believable.

There's hope. Shaq could give up his career and break Lebron's neck. Can you imagine Lebron as a quadriplegic?

ryutaro's mama said:

Or both?

For most of the game both teams played like shit. Lebron and Wade took over on offense at times.

In the 4th the Celtics just played awful on offense and defense, especially Baby. He blew 2 layups and couldn't rebound and provided no help D.

Cerrius said:
It's going to be a very real nightmare, unfortunately for you. This Heat team is capable of surpassing Jordan's Bulls.

I know man, it fucking sucks. I can't stand the fact that I'll have to see the Heat Index on ESPN for years to come.

Iadien

Guarantee I'm going to screw up this post? Yeah.
dream said:
There's hope. Shaq could give up his career and break Lebron's neck. Can you imagine Lebron as a quadriplegic?

you are all about injuring people aren't you? lol

Vestal

Sanjuro Tsubaki said:
Wade is being a fucking thug. THROW HIM OUT OF THE GAME!
merlin.jpg

What?

dream said:

As mark twain said. " I wish no man dead, but I take great joy at reading some obituaries."

TheFatOne

Basileus777 said:

No loosing Perk and not having a back up plan is clearly hurting the Celtics. Celtics have always run into problems in the half court offense. Just look at the series last year against the Lakers. There is nothing they can really do about the offense. The only thing they can do is try and execute better, and limit the turn overs. Offense is basically the same, but the defense is much worse. Instead of packing the paint and allowing Wade and Lebron shoot they are allowing lay ups.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom