• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Love Jesus or I'll cut you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duki

Banned
YuriLowell said:
Seriously fuck the Refs this is stupid. How the fuck is that not a charge.

Refs ruin basketball.
no pussies ruin basketball

waah there was contact there must be a call qqqq

TheFatOne

Vestal said:
When you spin most of your momentum shifts with the ball, it was a brush but Rajon played it.

I missed the replay. It was so damn hard to tell in real time because Lebron was stupid fast.

TheFatOne

Truphenom said:
Rondo finally getting active, I never thought the dude was so emo.

I want to see of he stays aggressive in the fourth. Celtics should be down 15+ right now with the way they are playing. No way they win if they continue to play shitty defense.

Branduil

Celtics really did trade away their soul in the Perkins deal.
TheFatOne said:
I want to see of he stays aggressive in the fourth. Celtics should be down 15+ right now with the way they are playing. No way they win if they continue to play shitty defense.
Their offense is a much bigger problem.

TheFatOne

Branduil said:
Celtics really did trade away their soul in the Perkins deal.

Their offense is a much bigger problem.

Both offense and defense have been terrible, but I agree with you. The offense is in trouble right now. No ball movement at all, and stupid turnovers. If the Celtics lose to Miami this season Ainge should be fired.

You can't blame Danny Ainge for not anticipating that his team of grown ass men would act like jilted lovers because Perkins got traded away. These guys are former champions and they are acting like school girls. Also Jeff Green not playing better was surprising to me. I thought he'd fit in great with this squad coming off the bench, but at the same time it's probably been super awkward for him to be replacing the guy everyone is sad about in the locker room. I can't imagine he's felt very welcome.

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
Bosh tries to set a screen, and James just tells him to get out of the way so he can shoot a contested fall away jumper from the free throw line. Hilarious.

TheFatOne

Ninja Scooter said:
You can't blame Danny Ainge for not anticipating that his team of grown ass men would act like jilted lovers because Perkins got traded away. These guys are former champions and they are acting like school girls. Also Jeff Green not playing better was surprising to me. I thought he'd fit in great with this squad coming off the bench, but at the same time it's probably been super awkward for him to be replacing the guy everyone is sad about in the locker room. I can't imagine he's felt very welcome.

What was Ainges plan at center though? He was banking on a 7 foot 50 year old center to be healthy at the end of the season. JO has been solid, but he is no Perk/Shaq. Ainge should have known Rondo might crumble though. He is the biggest diva on the Celtics and Perk was his bff.

Black Mamba said:
Boston's bench so bad. smh Jeff Green and Big Baby.

Green, Baby, and West have kept them in the game today.

Ninja Scooter said:

For perspective, the Lakers had an opportunity to talk about trading Bynum for Carmelo Anthony, and Buss said absolutely not under any circumstances.

You don't break up a championship core.

SephCast

Brotherhood of Shipley's
What fucking marketing team thinks LeBron is a good endorser? I work in advertising and I wouldn't touch him with a ten foot pole.

dream

SephCast said:
What fucking marketing team thinks LeBron is a good endorser? I work in advertising and I wouldn't touch him with a ten foot pole.

"that's it. MICHAEL. BUFFER."

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
TheFatOne said:
What was Ainges plan at center though? He was banking on a 7 foot 50 year old center to be healthy at the end of the season. JO has been solid, but he is no Perk/Shaq. Ainge should have known Rondo might crumble though. He is the biggest diva on the Celtics and Perk was his bff.

Rondo/Perk should have been a package deal.

When the trade was made, I thought people were just fear mongering, but the Celtics traded away a championship shot this year because they didn't want to lose Perkins for nothing.. because there was no way they were resigning him.

TheFatOne said:

I think he was banking on Dwight/Bynum being the only reason for Perkins to exist anymore, and that Perk was overrated (which is becoming apparent now) and not worth an extension, so why not get something for him, fortify the bench at the 3/4 spot and potentially be better suited for a majority of the (non-Laker/Magic) teams you might face.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom