• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Love Jesus or I'll cut you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brinbe

reilo said:
Ron Artest is completely sane now guys! Prom-prom! He won an award with the word "Citizen" on it and everything.

Told you he was still the shitty old crazy Ron-Ron.
Winning cures all. Second that goes away, all the real shit comes flooding back.

smurfx

get some go again
wow i can't even get mad at the lakers right now. i hope they get swept though so we have to change this lineup because shit isn't going to work anymore.

AirBrian

I said "wow."

Even being the homer Mavs' fan, I completely did not expect them to take both games at home. JJ FTW!

Branduil, for shame!

SamuraiX-

The Mavs are 4-0 since the end of the Brandy era.

JUST. FUCKIN'. SAYIN'.

Also, where are all the rest of the shit talking Lakers fans? Never seen so many fraud lifelongs.

masud

Banned
Ninja Scooter said:
Lets all be honest with each other, the Heat are gonna run through these playoffs like basketball players run through Lebron's mom. It's inevitable.
So what you're saying is... the Celtics are done.

lebron-dancing-2-o.gif

Black Mamba said:
It will suck when Miami wins the NBA title this year.

Uhh no kidding. Seeing all the guys I work with who just happened to become Miami Heat fans this year despite living in friggen Lake Tahoe NV and being rewarded for it is going to significantly takes years off of my life.

Jeff-DSA

AShep said:
Pathetic showing by the Lakers. Too bad we won't get to see Westbrook average 40 on these guys. Phil and Kobe's faith in Fisher has finally bitten them in the ass.

Nobody wants to see Westbrook average 40 FTs.

Pristine_Condition said:
I will totally be tuning in to Dallas' Sportsradio 1310, The Ticket to hear people talking about this game...and that Artest bitch move.

Is there a website that streams? I'm here in cali.

Cipherr

Black Mamba said:
It will suck when Miami wins the NBA title this year.

Not sure the universe could handle that. We all joked about it after 'the decision' but holy shit if it actually happens.

LovingSteam said:
I know. I want Grizzles to win the series but I think Thunder match up better againsy Wade and Co.

I was thinking the opposite.

Zbo will bully Bosh. Gasol can play inside. Tony Allen and Battier have to be able to give more fits to Lebron/Wade than anyone else, right?

And Conley will have free reign on Bibby.

Sigh, this was a really disappointing game. I figured they'd go out in a hard fought series against OKC, not weakly against Dallas. I still believe they can turn it around here, especially since they should have won game 1 and they just couldn't shoot in this one. But wow, they just look so out of sorts.

Pristine_Condition said:
I will totally be tuning in to Dallas' Jortsradio 1310, The Ticket to hear people talking about this game...and that Artest bitch move. Should be fun.

The greatest sports radio station in the world.

Duki

Banned
the worst pseudo dynasty of all time hopefully just came to an end

lmao only won two in a row joke franchise

mj > kobe

woooooo im stillllllllllllll in a dreeeeeeeeeeeeeeam

snake eaterrrrrr

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Only thing better than the Mavs sweeping the Lakers would be the Kings sweeping them in a first round series next season.

SamuraiX- said:
Grizzlies.

That's probably surprisingly true. Z-Bo and Gasol could feast on that Miami front line, and they have athletes in the backcourt to throw at Bron and Wade. That said, you can't anticipate how a young team like that would play on a huge stage like the Finals.

Ninja Scooter said:
Also who would have thought that Brandy's evil powers would be even stronger than Konex?

Honestly, this is a legend in the making. He single handedly broke the Laker dynasty and sent Phil Jackson off into the sunset with sad music playing.

If Dallas wins it all they're making a movie about him for sure.

The Stealth Fox

So basically, the reason LA won all those titles because they didn't have to go through Dirk.

Yes, I know I said I would be gone a little longer, but this is a GLORIOUS moment.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
LiveFromKyoto said:
Honestly, this is a legend in the making. He single handedly broke the Laker dynasty and sent Phil Jackson off into the sunset with sad music playing.

If Dallas wins it all they're making a movie about him for sure.
Title of the movie:

"Cowboy Konex"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom