• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Love Jesus or I'll cut you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nelo Ice

Banned
Black Mamba said:
Well, this game is over.

I still feel like the Lakers should win this series, as ridiculous as that sounds. But it's going to take a huge fucking effort to pull this off.

You can't give away games in the playoffs. You give away game 1 for no reason, and this is what can happen.

i refuse to believe we'll be denied a 3peat without even making the finals

dream said:
lol@"a sarcastic round of applause" from Staples

Dream when Lakers get knocked out I propose for our purification we engage in the self-punishment of becoming members of hisgoldeneyes.com and take our talks of rebuilding our pathetic franchises to the boards baby.

Brinbe

Black Mamba said:
Well, this game is over.

I still feel like the Lakers should win this series, as ridiculous as that sounds. But it's going to take a huge fucking effort to pull this off.

You can't give away games in the playoffs. You give away game 1 for no reason, and this is what can happen.
That's not happening without Pau waking up from his bitch nap, and there's no sign that's coming any time soon.

dream

BruceLeeRoy said:
Dream when Lakers get knocked out I propose for our purification we engage in the self-punishment of becoming members of hisgoldeneyes.com and take our talks of rebuilding our pathetic franchises to the boards baby.

I don't even know what that site is. I'm going to go look now.

edit: my man, what the fuck. why do you even know a site like that

All going according to plan. If we had won a title, Dwight wouldn't have come here because he didn't want to be seen as jumping on a winning bandwagon. Lakers losing on purpose to ensure prolonged success.

dwight-howard-lakers.jpg

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
LovingSteam said:
Looks like Durant and Co. Are our only hope vs the Heatles.
They don't even have the upperhand against the Grizzlies right now.

when the Lakers and Celtics are eliminated can the league force them to play a 7 game series just for shits to break the 1-1 draw from the last 3 years?

Duki

Banned
dream said:
I don't even know what that site is. I'm going to go look now.

edit: my man, what the fuck. why do you even know a site like that
thats below even you and me

what the fuck did you link to that for bro

nbaage has STANDARDS

also good fucking riddance scum

lesson is? dont be rapin

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Jeff-DSA said:
I'm not sure who I'm going to cheer for in the Memphis/Atlanta series.
John Hollinger jokingly predicted a Portland/Atlanta finals.

iamvin22

Industry Verified
Ninja Scooter said:
All going according to plan. If we had won a title, Dwight wouldn't have come here because he didn't want to be seen as jumping on a winning bandwagon. Lakers losing on purpose to ensure prolonged success.

dwight-howard-lakers.jpg

This...or he going to Miami

Lets all be honest with each other, the Heat are gonna run through these playoffs like basketball players run through Lebron's mom. It's inevitable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom