• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2011 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Love Jesus or I'll cut you

Status
Not open for further replies.

snack

Puddles said:
Kobe should have retired after last season.
HORNETSFAN.gif

linsivvi

cuevas said:
After a quick google search I think I've found my masturbation material for the night. Might have to check out the pony stuff after all...

Dude, you're just begging for an avatar quote, aren't you?

exarkun

LiveFromKyoto said:
He's like Brett Favre, just can't acknowledge when it's his time.

This makes sense. They pain killers is what is keeping Kobe so chill during interview lately. Gotta start looking for the scratching.

I just went to the pony thread. They have similar avatars with minuscule differences denoting with each change either an attribute about the poster or increased status amount the posters.

So for instance, lakers-age would be something like
Ninja- kobe with a fro
Viakado- Kobe with a fro and goatee
thekad- Katelyn faber

exarkun said:
I just went to the pony thread. They have similar avatars with minuscule differences denoting with each change either an attribute about the poster or increased status amount the posters.

Holy fuck this place needs another Laker game already.

When the lockout hits let's overanalyze K-Pop GAF next, they have cute girl pictures.

Puddles

Banned
exarkun said:
This makes sense. They pain killers is what is keeping Kobe so chill during interview lately. Gotta start looking for the scratching.

So for instance, lakers-age would be something like
Ninja- kobe with a fro
Viakado- Kobe with a fro and goatee
thekad- Katelyn faber

Viakado would be Kobe with fucked up feet and pouches on his uniform.

giri

LiveFromKyoto said:

When the lockout hits let's overanalyze K-Pop GAF next, they have cute girl pictures.
Hey, you leave SNSD-GAF alone.

dIEHARD said:
If the Mavs beat the lakers in game 3 i'll make some Kate Upton gifs for you guys.
Those who are interested should dig through the most recent wave of hot women threads. quite a few gifs of her were in there someplace, i think.

LiveFromKyoto said:

All they do is post pictures of said girls.

Over and over again.

Duki said:
wow @ this guy and his joke page numbers

no neogaf gold son, what are you, poor?

100 posts per page is too hard to sort through on secondapps.com/neogaf. If I could set 50 for the mobile site and 100 for desktop site, I would.

bionic77

It is crazy to think that travesty might have been Phil's last game as a Laker...

Even crazier that I missed the game because I was putting my daughter to sleep!

I will take full responsibility for the poor play of the Lakers these days. I got selfish as a fan and started to think too much about my own life and started a family when my priorities should have been to be like most of NeoGAF and stay up until 3am every night discussing how OBL relates to NBA.

effzee said:
Thanks to this thread I just discovered Kate Upton.

HOLY CRAP MOTHER OF GOD SHE IS PERFECT!

I only ever lurk the NBA thread, but on this point I had to respond with some

t2008030880020.jpg

Kate Upton is indeed BADASS

SephCast

Brotherhood of Shipley's
Jamesfrom818 said:
If we could have animated gifs for avatars again, I'd make one of Upton dancing.

I don't think any of us would mind if you posted it after all of your posts like a signature.

DCX

viakado said:
Pau is gone. I bet mitch is already in talks to get dwight. No other big would fit the mold better than dwight
Pau is owed 3 years/$60 million. Nobody is trading for that with a lockout looming and based on this performance. Besides, after the last 3 years of helping this team win rings, he deserves the benefit of the doubt for at least one more year before being written off completely. Let him get re-energized and refocused and see what happens. James Worthy had a really pitiful playoff series in like 85 or 86 IIRC and was almost traded to Cleveland but staying with him worked out.

Edit: before you guys get all riled up on those Pau drama rumors, be reminded that mediatakeout is notoriously full of shit and makes up stories. They are the ones a few years back that reported that Kobe was on the run from some Mexican gang bangers who were related to his wife and trying to extort him or some other bullshit. Take anything they say with a Glen Davis sized grain of salt.

linsivvi

ghostofsparta said:
Lakers fans talk shit about him but I doubt any of you guys have a a girlfriend that is half as hot as this chick.

And you point is? Even the crappiest player is a millionaire. And so is every stupid dumb ass politician. So nobody can say bad things about them?

I just watched the Kate Upton video for the 50th time today. (Linking again for my boy Duki's new rule)

I think this just needs to be my home page for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom